[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Hi Sary,

Thanks for stopping by and thanks again for the latest update of My Esan Husband fan fiction...!!!    

Ladies, if you like to read and can't get enough of Yadech, try this ff out.     I can guarantee once you start reading you cannot stop.

Have to log in in order to read ff.         http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/55938-my-e-san-husband-chapters-updates-chapter-31-new/

Same here, just seeing them working together and with other people makes me smiling like a little kid seeing candies in the store...!!!

See, you know what I mean...

credit as tagged and NY Home at Pantip FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Mz_Em said:
I don't even have to be in their presence, and I get all giddy and super happy to see how sweet and friendly they are to each other and everyone working with them!

I couldn't agree more....... :yes: .  They sure have that effect.

:heart:   Wow....Nadech with his big smile is so happy to be with nong sao again.   He must miss her so much :pervie: .
Some of the comments on this picture are so cute and I would like to share them na kha.........

cr:as tagged

"Working together is so fin.  All the NY fanclubs are so happy just like pe Barry."

"When nong sao was not here.......pe chai was attaced to the phone.   When nong sao is here.......pe chai
is closely stuck to nong.   Worthy of the nickname NY only,   I'm so happy."

"A real couple kha."

"Yes... yes, because we are a couple."

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
Hi Sary,

Thanks for stopping by and thanks again for the latest update of My Esan Husband fan fiction...!!!    

Ladies, if you like to read and can't get enough of Yadech, try this ff out.     I can guarantee once you start reading you cannot stop.

Have to log in in order to read ff.         http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/55938-my-e-san-husband-chapters-updates-chapter-31-new/

Same here, just seeing them working together and with other people makes me smiling like a little kid seeing candies in the store...!!!

See, you know what I mean...

credit as tagged and NY Home at Pantip FB
My Goodness Vimalee........Thanks so much for the attention to my FF...yes I love writing as well and is great to read FF followers enjoying it too!  The inspiration of Yadech is so easy to continue to write them their love story over and over again!  I still haven't done their Yakuza one!  Stay tuned!  These 2...too much! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi sary i share the same sentiment as vimalee and love ur ff vvm. I reread while waiting for updates. Cant wait for u to do the yakuza series. Thank u for sharing ur talents with us. HAK

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba vimalee share ur joys too just by looking at yadech ! i can repeat my playlist for the same lakorn, mv or ff, love them lots. HAK

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yadech at the recording Rising Sun Ost.

Lol, even the little dog was infatuated with Yaya; it didn't even look at camera but at Yaya.

credit as tagged and NadechYaya.com FB

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
As you know, Yaya won Daradaily-The hotgirl. And now it's the time to Vote for The CoolGuy. Pls keep your fingers busy by going to www.daradaily.com/darapoll to vote for Nadech. JJ's vote is rising so fast, So pls Yadechers, vote whenever you can to keep Nadech's votes the lead until the deadline. Thank you so much for your support!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

i've read somewhere that nadech had a long interview recently related to current yadech sighting eating together alone in a restaurant....and nadech answered he can live normally and can go out freely anywhere like to restaurants with his love :heart:.....and when was asked if he is dating yaya :heart: he just smiled a lot :heart: ....and then said he has love for his mom  :secret:  :secret:  :secret: trying to avoid the question about nong sao :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hello, everyone!!! Thank you all soooo much all the updates on Yadech news! Sorry I haven't comment as much. School is starting again so life is back to being busy. I do make time to read this thread every now and then, I've just haven't had time to comment. You guys are such devoted fans and are doing a wonderful job in keeping this thread going! THANK YOU KA! :heart:

This is an old article I got from NadechWorld (English) on Facebook. I'm pretty sure someone posted this already (most likely Vimalee or Bubba). Anyway, I miss Yadech soooo much, I just want to share it again because it's such a cute article of Yadech. Credit to Mazuhoro NY for translating.

I cannot wait for StarChat!!!!

Nadech & Yaya 4 years of love.

Oops: From Duangjai Akkanee to today, its been 4 years that you are Koo Jin.

Nadech: From the first day to today, Yaya and I are still good sibling that concern on each other and its not decrease, our bond is even increased. We are family.
Yaya: Thats right. Partly, its because our moms are close. Both Mae Pla and Mae Kaew like to make merit so we and our fans always make merit together which is a good warm. We are now more than Koo Jin.

Oops: You have played many lakorns together, which genre of lakorn you would like to play together?

Nadech: I want to change to play action. I want to protect the Nang ek. (smiled and turn to Yaya) Id like to play a cool action scene with beautiful scenery like in PNok Chatchais lakorn.
Yaya: Every style. I can play action that PNadech wants to try but I used to play action in Tawan Duerd. I can say, my action is not common. Nang-ek can also protect Pra-ek, I dont wanna brag about it. (laugh)

Oops: You have been close for so long, lets talk about each other.

Yaya: PNadech is a straightforward and consistent guy. Nowadays hes still fart and belch like before. (laugh)He doesnt keep suptar look at all. Im really impressed that.
Nadech: Yaya is not common either. While shes filming Dao Rueng, she may got some character of the lakorn, on the last day, all of a sudden she said she wanted to fart. It made me stunt; my Nang-ek has changed. What happen to her. (laugh)
Yaya: I had put up with it for such a long time and I couldnt bear anymore. Suppressing fart cause stomachache, you know? Lets change the
topic. (laugh shyly) PNadech is a project man. Hes got a lot of project, like taking photo, playing ukulele, jogging disc/being a DJ, riding motorcycle and lately riding wakeboard. I wanna compliment him a bit that he has a gift, he can do everything well. Hes not only handsome, but also gifted too. (Woohoo)
Nadech: Thank you. But it would be better if Yaya go riding wakeboard together. Its fun. Ive tried to ask her but its never success. She said shes scared of getting darker, bigger shoulder. I dont know whats the scary of it much. Shes just so much adorable now. (smile)

Oops: These days, Nadech has changed the looks os often, between him as clean handsome vs. dark look, which one do you like?

Yaya: Honestly, handsome man can look ok in every style. Just once in a while that he would grow beard, I think he looks cool with it. But if he shave it off, his face is also clear and young like Korean idols. Cawaii (laugh) (*note: Cawaii is Japanese language means cute)Its very handsome.
Nadech: Yaya too. Beauty looks good in everything. (smile) Shes got different personalities; sometimes shes sweet and sometimes shes sassy and sometimes shes cool. But sometimes shes also kid-like, (emphasize his voice) a bit silly. Its cute.

Oops: You know each other this much, can you tell anothers girl-boy type?

Yaya: PNadech loves his mom and his family so much. So his girl must love and take care of her family well too. She should get along well
with his family and her age needs to be around his age so they can understand each other. He may not fix much on physical type , just
having good heart could be enough. (smile)
Nadech: Yayas type must be a gentleman, a family man and he should be able to take care of her and he must be a good person. Physically, pretty girl like her need to be with good-looking guy. (laugh)

Oops Magazine July 2013

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech....." In the recording room by myself, I feel so lonely... :cry1:  :cry1:  "

"When I came out and met Mayumi, I don't feel lonely any more... :) :)  "

Awwww, Pe Mee (Beary) and nong kratai (Bunny)   :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing na.  Glad to see Nadech's in the lead!  Su su na,

Awww......Always a gentleman....no wonder mae Pla loves him........a perfect son in law material indeed! :bhehe:

:heart: :heart: :heart:   so cute.......

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all 

is this an old picture or new?nadech really loves to tease yaya by putting his finger to yaya's armpit,mouth and now this time yaya's nose does this mean he is hinting he is in love with his nong sao bec according to his previous interviews he loves teasing the girl he loves :heart:  :heart:  :heart: