[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Thanku nett and fyi for the warm welcome..In return i welcome u both coz u guys were MIA for sometime   :welcome1:  . HAPPY VALENTINES DAY   :heart: 

oh and Nadech's description of Yaya OMG... Love is definitely in the air :kiss3:     guys dont waste time to describe girls unless they are really really special .... his answer shows that he put a lot of heart and thought in describing her .... simply WOW  

Yaya's answer was pretty simple  :) .. so its like they both decided they will be casual in public hence Yaya answered in a simple friendly way and Nadech suddenly felt the need to share his love with his beloved fans about how precious and beautiful the girl in is life is so the words just kept flowing  :wub:  :clap: 

its like just wen you think oh maybe they are not in love , maybe its just friendship, maybe we are looking at them like they are more then jus friends , maybe we are wrong and they are just very good friends , either nadech or yaya come out and say things like this which pulls us all into their magical love jinning and finning  :bhehe: 

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Paul4NR, Nett, FYI - Welcome back ladies! I miss you all! Hope you guys are all doing well! Rising Sun might air around May but nothing has been confirmed. They're about 70% done with the filming so far.

Ausa - Omg, you're YadechLove?!!! I loveeeee your pics on IG! They're all soooo cute mak mak! I even made some of them my iphone wallpaper! Lol. I believe I commented on your pics the other day. I'm iheartyadech on IG. Lol.

YayaKugimiya - Thanks for pics na ka! So cute! Can't wait to see the real pics from the actual event today! :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Here are some pics from the event! So cute!

Things didn't go as smoothly as rehearsal because Yaya almost fell, but Nadech still caught her nonetheless! Lol.

Yaya wiping Nadech's sweat during the interview! Awww, these two just can't help it! :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Cookiies - You're so fast! I will surely check it out now. Thank you mak mak!!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
OMG, it sure does feel like Valentines in this thread. I am on :cloud9:  :cloud9:  with all these adorable pictures. Was the rock climbing part of the rehearsal too? Must I add Nadech is looking mighty good with his black tank top :crush:
Too freaken cute where Yaya wiped Nadech's forehead. That wasn't a script right? lol
Khub Khun Mak Mak Everyone! I hope you guys will have a fantastic Valentines Day with your loved ones or those who celebrated it already, I hope it was memorable. :heart:

Ah, so I read Cookiie's interview. I got my answers. Thanks Everyone!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you everyone for sharing.....special thanks to cookiies for the very quick and long translation of Yadech interview.    Really appreciated your time and efforts na...!!!   :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Yaya received these lovely roses from Urassayaclub.com fans.

credit as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Happy Valentine's day everyone.   Thank you so much for all the cool pictures and jin comments and translation na kha.

Awww.....so sweet......Nadech surprises Yaya with a bouquet of roses :heart: :heart: :heart:

More jin and fin pictures......Yadech sure have lots fun together......

Super cute link of Yadech dancing.......

http://instagram.com/p/kZSjyUQDpu/#
cr:as tagged

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Happy valentine's day to all girls

Thanks cookies vimalee bubba for the translation and thanks everyone for comments and pics

Cute couple today in lays event

bubba

Keep On Smiling

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart:  The clip of Yadech dancing is so cute!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs77IdXUfGU
cr:Urassayasclub
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs77IdXUfGU#t=282

:heart:  It was so cute when Yaya forgot her queue........

The practice...........

Here's the link of the practice.......

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=630269083677459&set=vb.521131104591258&type=2&theater

The show.........

Here's the link :  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=630269037010797&set=vb.521131104591258&type=2&theater
cr:as tagged

:heart: :heart:   And the comparison........