[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

didieyadech

sarNie Egg
thanks @MrsChum...really excited to watch the episode...right now i keep on smiling when i saw all the jin n fin pictures that u guys posted.... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Aww.......Nadech is so handsome at all of his events..........

At Oral-B event........

Six pack coming up, so sexy!!!

Still funny and handsome as always........

cr:as tagged & Barry.Ya
When I see Nadech pics, I wish soo much to have a son like him!! I can stare at his pic all day and smile to myself. Unfortunately this life time I can't have a son, only daughters :(

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you MrsChum & Bubba! Lol I can't help but smiled & laugh at the lil square pictures of Nadech. So worry! Lol eekkk I cannot wait to watch the 3zapp! I hope someone will sub for us please! Just the pictures alone has me all giddy.
They can't stay away from each other too long. Like myself I am tied to my bf's hips lol
Both looks so beautiful & handsome like always

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Bubba, MrsChum, Vimalee, Lovely - Thank you ladies soooo much for everything!!!

Lovely - Thank you for always spoiling us with special pics, vids and articles whenever you stop by! Hope you can continue to visit and comment more often! Also, thank you in advance if you're planning to sub for us all. You are truly so kind!

MrsChum - I think everyone wishes for a son like Nadech. Lol. He is just such a gentleman and a good son! I love how he spoils his mom. She deserves it! Even though you don't have a son, you have two beautiful daughters! Hopefully you taught them well and have them grow up to be as awesome as you!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Nadech is the only son that I know of that really loves & truely take good care of his parents. Even my bf don't do half as* of an job. Lol Daughters are more special. They say that daughters are your guest because eventually they will leave you but I think daughters are the ones you can count on through the good & bad. The sons usually bow down to the wife and if the wife has no good connection with the in-laws than there goes the son too. Most of the time at least. haha

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hahaha, sorry MrsChum, I don't know why I wrote two??? I meant four! Lol. Writing this as I'm driving so I didn't have time to double check, but yessss they're all so lovely! I bet your husband must feel like a king at home with 5 lovely girls around him! Lol. Anyway, thank you for the link as well! I very much appreciate it.

M9 - There's a saying, "A daughter is a daughter for life. A son is a son until he gets a wife." -- In Nadech's case, his future wife (Yaya) is already like part of the family so Mae Keaw gets to keep him for life! Lol. Jk. Either way, we know Nadech will never leave his mom. His house is next door for goodness sakes! Lol.

Off to work I go, then waking up at 11am tomorrow to catch up and keep up-to-date with all the fin/jin of 3zaap! Hope everyone have a good day ka! :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Many people wanted to have a son like Nadech and a daughter like Yaya.    Has anyone noticed that the majority of Yadech fans are not teens but many of them are mothers and grandmothers?    They wanted to have kids or grand kids like Yadech.  

There is a saying that if one wants to know if the guy would make a good husband material just look at the way he treats his mother.

Yaya also said Nadech takes good care of her better than her two brothers.  He would remind her to sit properly or when she wears shorts dresses he would find something to cover her to keep her good image.    He would ask the staffs to keep an eyes on Yaya whenever they were at the events and the places were so crowded that Yadech would get separated.   At many functions, Yaya would be dressed in the sleeveless or short sleeves outfits and Nadech in jackets.   Eventually, Yaya would be the one who wears his jacket to keep warm.

At one of the Yum Yum event, one of the girl went up the stage in the soaked school uniform and we could see through her wet clothes.  Nadech asked the staff to bring her a towel to cover herself up from being cold and all.

Nadech's latest interview, the reporters even said if anybody wanted to have a fund raiser they need to contact Yadech.   Just like the latest merit in Nadech's hometown Khon Kean, they raised over 1 million bahts in just several weeks.  Initially, Mae Keaw opened an account in the name of Nadech Kugimiya and Urassaya Sperbund and Yadech deposited 50000 bahts.  It grew over 1 million bahts in a short period of time.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
Thanks so much bubba for translating this article for us.   I'm glad to see this nice article for a change when there were so many about Nadech & Kimberly lately.

Came across this comment, " Okay, I wanted to ask all the NY fan clubs to give me your all and help me turn the earth to Wednesday so we can watch 3 ZAAP show right now.....I so cannot wait...!!! "

Whose purse is Nadech carrying?   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

credit as tagged
Hi Ladies,
I think the bag belongs to Yaya b/c Mae Kaew's bag is black and white, just looking at the strap.  Here is a picture when she holds her bag below.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
@an93lik,  it is not Yaya's purse, but actually Nadech's bag.   Here's the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGcDdVOIq_0
credit as taggged

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WGcDdVOIq_0
Thanks Vimalee for the clarification.  I was hoping it was Yaya's and when I saw Mae Kaew's purse I got soooo excited, lol.

Sorry for getting :eek:fftopic: but I wanted to tell you ladies that I just applied to teach in Taiwan.  I know that its not Thailand but they are looking for someone soon.  I would really like to get it.  Please pray for me to get it, I really appreciate it.  Thank you  :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi an93lik np excitment gets us like that.
congratulations for being brave for an overseas job i admire ppl who are into global job assignment, means they're full of adventure, tolerance to different culture, eager to make friends. i wish u good luck and will def pray for your success an93lik.

an93lik

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
Hi an93lik np excitment gets us like that.
congratulations for being brave for an overseas job i admire ppl who are into global job assignment, means they're full of adventure, tolerance to different culture, eager to make friends. i wish u good luck and will def pray for your success an93lik.
Thank you keylargo for your kind words.  I really appreciate them and thank you for praying for me.  You are such kind hearted person.  Thanks again for your encouragement  :heart: .