[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
It is indeed very sad to hear about the Malaysian Airline.  I'll join all of you ladies @vimalee, @key, @fyi, @MrsChum, @huanzhu, & @soso and pray for the crews, passengers and their love ones.

@naya and MrsChum, thanks for sharing the very cute vdo clips ja.

Here's a vdo clip that naya posted. 
This MV is wonderfully nice and the song titled "Sand and Sea" is so beautiful.  This MV was created because the owner was inspired after
reading  Nadech's interview on the article that Vimalee posted.  Nadech said that his  & Yaya couple is like "Sand and Sea" where he is
the Sea and nong Yaya is the Sand.  It is just like in the song.......the sand belongs in the arms of the sea...... :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thanks for the awesome MV na ka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbbW3T93CPo
cr:marlai Klinkesorn

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Such a scary situation. My prayers and thought goes out to those on the flight as well as their love ones. I hope they have landed safely somewhere and just waiting to be rescue.

Thank you for all the post ladies.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you to naya and MrsChum for sharing the beautiful clips.   I’ve watched that fan cam clip so many times just to lessen my sadness over the Malaysia Airlines situation.

My heartfelt condolences to the countries and the families during this most difficult time.    May the time helps heal the pain and sorrow for the countries and the loved ones that were left behind.

Here’s the translation to the article I posted earlier.     Nadech and Yaya interview from the Polyplus Free Style Friday column.

credit to NadechYaya.com FB and Polyplus FB

Polyplus…..”What come to your mind when you think of something that should be a pair or belong together? “

Yaya.....”I would think of a pencil and an eraser because when we use pencil to write something and we make mistakes we would use an eraser to correct those mistakes…..just like any problems we would have to solve in our daily lives.  We are a human being and we are not perfect.   We do make mistakes, but we have to learn from our mistakes and move on.      Therefore, when you have a pencil you also need an eraser.  These two are meant to be together as a pair."

Nadech…..”I could think of a pair of eyes because if one would be lost then the other one that were left would be out of balance.   Something that was meant to be together should always stay together.   If a part of the pair were to be damage, destroy, or lost, then their counterpart would be greatly affected. “

Polyplus…..”If you have to compare Nadech and Yaya to something, what would that be? “

Yaya…..”For Yaya and Nadech couple, I think we are like "hammer and sweet desserts" because within just in one day we can be very nice to each other and the next moment we would be teasing and bickering with one another.   We would be like this most of the time, so when we are very good to each other and take good care of one another then I would call us sweet desserts, and when we are having fun teasing and picking on each other then we can be a hammer. "    Awww, I love their fun and loving relationship, and they seem to really enjoy each other company.….bless them.

Nadech…..”My pairing with Yaya can be compared to the sand and the sea (smiles shyly).  Especially, the phrase that said, the sand has to be next to the sea or the sand has to be in the arm of the sea, just happened to come into my mind (laughing).   I will be the sea because the sea has waves and let nong Yaya be the sand."    Awwww, that was so thoughtful of Nadech.   He still cares and worries about her safety…..the sea waves can be strong and dangerous but the sand is still and stable.

Wow, with answers like these no wonder NY fans are so much IN and JIN and FIN with them.   Isn't that right Nadech and Yaya ja?    :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks vimalee for translation and thanks to mrs chum and naya for nice clip. 

they made very nice comparisons to themselves, oh, i hope they dont just say that to make fans fin and jin only   :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe: ok, i m kidding, hahaha.

for MH370 , i pray for them with u girls     :heart:   :heart: :heart:

m9saeteurn1 said:
Okay, sounds like to me that they have to put on a show? Where as it's not real on the 3zapp 2 part? It was all an act? Am I right? lol

I thought it was somewhat exaggerated, but there may be some truth underlining the whole show...

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:

I thought it was somewhat exaggerated, but there may be some truth underlining the whole show...
I don't think it was acting. I think they know before what question they will be ask, so they will prepare to answer, the answer of course are real, they knew they have to make up for the others, too. They can lie to fans to let fans Jin anh cheer for them at first place, but they don't do that, they still said they are friends. I don't think they act, they really care and teasing each other, not just in this show.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
First and foremost, my prayers goes to those who has suffered loss from the Malaysian airlines. Such sad news. My heart goes to everyone who's affected by it.

Secondly, thanks everyone for all the info, esp Vimalee and Bubba for all your translation. I really love Nadech's answer to "The Sand and the Sea"....it fits Yadech perfectly! Thank you MrsChum for the behind the scene clip! Yaya grabbed Nadech's arm so casually, it seems like she has done it plenty of times before! I couldn't stop smiling, the clip is so cute!

Lastly, for those of you who have been waiting for the 2nd part of 3zaap to be translated, Nadech@Pantip on youtube have started translating half of the episode already so check that out! MAKE SURE YOU TURN ON THE CAPTION BUTTON!
http://youtu.be/ghR8oBsSwrk

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ghR8oBsSwrk

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for sharing clip, translation and link. Appreciate everyone time :)
@Nee, thanks for the Yt link!! Will be watching again...

Thanks @Vimalee for the cute translation. Agree with @Nee that the "Sea and Sand " fit Yadech perfectly. Nadech love the sea a lot. During grgr filming when filming was over he would go swim in the ocean and rub the sand all over him. chub talay mak!!

@bubba, thanks for the recap link. Agree that Lovefai is a very good writer indeed. She made reading very interesting and fun. Now I know where to go to when I'm bored and wants to read.

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Hi! Nice to meet everybody here. For those that I already know from other forums and talks or comments on YT, it is a pleasure to meet everyone again.  

Do join those who pray for all the people that are suffering with the Malaysia Airlines situation.

If someone is too busy to watch shows and BTS videos, please don’t worry because for the Rising Sun series there is only possible prevision of the month to finish the filming by now which in May. On Star Chat Special in January 2014, Nadech  said that they have some action scenes to film yet, so to end filming should be on May. No editing process was referred until now.  Also in January, there was a BTS video where they informed the same film percentage for both lakorns Roy Ruk and Roy Fun (Mario and Nadech style to call the parts of RS): 70% done. Don’t know any updates to RS filming percentage yet, but once in a while some pictures show that they are shooting or doing something related to RS.   

This month prevision is related to the RS series start with Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan, not especific to Roy Fun Tawan Duerd. Yadech will be in both parts of series, plus Mayumi will grow up over the two lakorns. It seems that some of Takeshi and Ryu childhood will show up as well in the first lakorn of the series.  I don’t know if it is just me, but Ryu and Mayumi seem like the second couple on RRHLT. Some that read the novel were not even sure if Mayumi would appear on the first lakorn because she had few scenes there. Do understand that watching Ryu and Mayumi being apart in a first moment may not seem attractive to some, but I am really curious to know if they will make Ryu show his love for Mayumi since the start or even just a little. He will flirt with her for sure. More than one person that read the first novel didn’t feel his sincere love for her, even though Takeshi does say to Seiko that Ryu does like his arranged fiancee. Some that read the second novel said that the women he had affairs with it, were more than a few. If Ryu will have so many women, maybe they are hiding the beautiful girls to surprise us latter on. I am crossing fingers to a resonable number episodes lakorn in both parts of RS to have a proper Yadech lakorn dose on 2014.

Vimalee, I liked very much both perspectives that Yaya and Nadech have presented about partnership to the sense of belonging together and as themselves as a pair or a couple. Thank you very much for all your time and effort in doing so many kind translations to us all. :kiss:

When Nadech talked about the eyes + sea, it reminds me of that single eye he drew to one t-shirt for charity that had his and Yaya’s drawings in it together. Hers were different hands that shaped together a peace related symbol.

Barry’s  sand and sea comparison will make some people remember of GRGR. It is an interesting thought specially if the sand has to be in the arm of the sea. Being next to the sea is one thing, but being in a part of the sea is another one. It feels quite poetic too.

Yaya sounds more practical at first and afterwards it seems like she values life just the way it is with the sweet moments + the other situations. Her  pencil and an eraser partnership is so suitable for learning how to get up when you fail or make mistakes that do think she will like to study psychology indeed. Some of RFTD BTS show us a bit of what Yaya is talking about over the fun teasing and picking on each other then Yadech can be like a hammer. They seem to have lots of fun together, so it is good that both are happy on their relationship and with each other. Take care of someone like both of them do to each other, it can be as sweet as dessert indeed.

About Yadech in the 3 Zaap show will leave my comment for latter, because don’t wish to scare those that don’t know me yet on how long my comments can be. (some yadechers enjoy tease me about that). Have been a silent reader of Asianfuse for quite some years now.  It will take me a long time to thank members here and in other threads that provide so much information about lakorns and daras.  Hope there is no limit to the thanks button. I am glad to join everyone here to wait for the Rising Sun series or to RFTD.

And yes Bong Mao, I finally made it. :yes:

Hi! Key will try not to make you miss me anymore. ;)

Please try to cheer up even a little by every hour if you can Vimalee, because strength to pray can also come to have hope that everything can or maybe better tomorrow, dear. :blush:

Ceci, it was good reading your comments here and in other threads. Have to thank you for a translation perspective on NSK ending - Bargie last lakorn. :)

Sary do read all your comments and do have to catch with FFs, which is great since we are still in waiting time. I don't want to use that bounce emotion thing, because it is embarrasing in my first post ever at AF. lol Just know that some of your fans are happy for the updates and looking forward to your next story progression.

Kia hope you are doing well. Looking at some of Mayumi serious expressions pictures not in all of them, but in some your FF Killer comes to my mind sometimes. :wink:   Ryu has killer eyes himself in some pictures too.

Zazou, I know you come here to read the thread, do miss you dear, thanks for the update at your FF. No matter how much time passes do always sound like a stalker talking like this. :fanfic:

Dear Kittiya, I still read your translation for parts of the RFTD novel and always find some that do wish to read again and again. Of course Poopam's translation as well, specially the scenes that will stay out of the lakorn.

Miss everyone so much, but do know that many are busy as well. :tearybye: Please don't be mistaken, there are many more names, some that if they are reading this will be probably like good that my name is not there. :coverlaf:

Good night from here and good morning too to other parts of the world.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi lazy i miss u sm and am very happy you have decided to join us here, warmest welcome lazy ♥♥ u know i love reading all your posts, comments they're so witty, humorous and sincere. love your presence and sure do look forward to convo with you.
ps: love your thank you message ♥

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Welcome Lazy!! Miss you mak mak!! I'm glad you make it here and join us. Like I say before and again that I love reading your comment. You sure do know how to draw me to your words. Hope to see you comment more often. Chat with you later ja :)