[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@raklakornnyk, naya & MrsChum, thanks for :coolpix: and clip na.
@cookiies, thanks so much for your awesome translation na ka.

Awww........Yaya is such a beautiful nang Fah and Nadech is one hot captian!!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:   sooooo sweet...........

:heart: :heart: :heart:............We :heart:  you too.......

cr:as tagged

This is such a very cute link: 

http://instagram.com/p/mAmqVBwDsz/#

MC:      khun captian krub.  Can you stand like this for an hour or so?
Nadech:     Yes, I can (smile).
MC:      How about you,Yaya?
Yaya:           If pe Nadech can so do I (big smile).  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Someone said since we already tied them up why don't we just tie their hearts together too.     Well, since nykim and vorleak came in here and gave us that wonderful news of them seeing each other since the end of TNNKK, I don't think we need to tie their hearts any more.  They have each other  :heart:  already, hehehehe.  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

credit Laysthailand IG

Awww Nadech, why can't you have a straight face for once?

credit Barry.Ya FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Tell us about your admiration for Nadech.

Yaya.....Pe Nadech, he is very real and not fake at all.   He is who he is.   What you see of him from outside, he is exactly the same inside.  He is a playful person and he is a darling of everybody on the set.  Since the beginning when he entered ET, he is still the same person who never change.    I've known Pe Nadech for about five years now.  I'm very touch and proud of him for being a good person.   He never thought of himself as number one and he never thought of himself as a super star.  He behaves just like any normal young man.   He doesn't want people to fuss or give him so much attention like any famous person.   Instead, he is being himself, always worry and concern for other people.   I never thought there is such a good heart person like this, and his fart stinks  (laughing).    Awww, Yaya, that last comment just came out from the left field, hehehehe.  :loool: :rofl: :rofl:  :lol2: 
RakLakornNYK said:
Can anybody please translate these articles na kha?

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for all the lovely pics of the Lays event. Love captain "Barry" and Nangfah :heart:

Thanks Vimalee for the good news of Nadech...even though the movie wasn't a success but Nadech manage to win most of the best actor award for the movie. So far I think he won three best actor award for the movie already...

CONGRATS!! To the golden child "Nadech"!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks so much for the translation and sharing info.  na.   Lol, Yaya is so funny.

Once again.....A big Congratulations to Nadech for winning another Best Actor Award!!! :yahoo:
RakLakornNYK said:
Can anybody please translate these articles na kha?

First two are Yaya's and the last one is Nadech's.

4.  Good Career,  Excellent Education

I think it's very lucky for me that everything goes smoothly.  For the time allocation, I have pe Aum (manager) to take care of that.  I have my mom to wake me up
and forcefully send me off.   I have many friends at the university to help me and I tried very hard to keep up with them.   That's why I can graduate in 4 years.  It's not
just by myself for I'm not that smart.  But, I have to be persistent, and the people around me and my family help pushed me.

5.   Aim for the Honor Roll

Not yet.  Right now, my GPA is a little above 3.2.  I'll graduate this year.  I still have my last thesis which is a short film 'Mr. Peter Project', a mission to conquer her. 
It's funny and sarcastic.  It's more like a Western comedy film.   I played in this film myself because I was afraid that nobody would watch it so I had to play (laughing). 
But, let me tell you that acting myself and directing myself is very tired.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol random indeed! Haha no matter how stinky it is you still love em' lol thanks Vimalee for translating! Congrats to handsome Nadech for always putting in 110% on everything he does. Like MrsChum said althought the film itself was not the best Nadech still managed to succeed! ;)
Thanks Cookiie for the subbed of the interview! We appreciate your hard work!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
m9saeteurn1 said:
Aww, thank you Nykim for the good news. I have always believe their relationship formed sometime during TNNKK too.. it was just something about it & they seem to be much closer than too. This is great news & I believe it whole heartedly. :cloud9: Now, I just want to wish them the BEST and may they BEAT all obstacles. You ladies are so lucky if you get to meet Nadech personally! Wish I can join you guys :)
 Wow! I didn't realize the Lays's Summer Event party was here already. I can't wait to watch videos of it. Khub Khun Mak Mak Everyone for the beautiful pictures. I love of Nadech is wiping her lips :D

hi m9

this was also the analysis of Charlenem that made me stop calling myself delusional about yadech dating.i guess during grgr that was the time when nadech started to hit on yaya and she gave in to nadech after tnnkk....and these two have a mutual  understanding to keep it private :heart:  :heart:   after their mag shoot in bali (after tnnkk) early last yr we heard some news about them having a VD dinner date,saw them together in a coffee shop but the picture suddenly got deleted,went to dog park alone w/o their moms,rock climbing with katreeya and the songkran celebration confirmed by nadech himself.now a days i think yadech will be more tight lipped but yaya cant stop her adoration to her bf hahaha :loool: she is really in love  :heart: no need to admit it is so clear as the morning sun  :dance3:  :secret:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
:thanks: na Keylargo, huanzhu, appleloveny, yaya kugimiya, sos68 for all the likes and thanks  :) Also  :thanks: to Vimalee, Bubba and Cookiies sooo much for the translation. :dance1:I was excited to read them naa. Khob khun na..  :thumbsup:
I'm glad to see you back na cookiies. I thought you were lost as I didn't see your posts since I joined :p was waiting to see you here  :yes:

nykim & vorleak that was indeed a great news for Yadech lovers.. :clap:

You all ladies are my rockstars  :rockon:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  YOU ALL

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: RaklakornNYK for all Yaya lovely pics from OK mag. She look really sexy without trying...Mayb I will order me a copy...