❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

Ania

sarNie Egg
I'm waiting for subs for the last two eps and I can't wait to see Mack's life after Pitcha finally told him to go to hell :p

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
I’m ready for next week! So happy that they were able to clear the misunderstanding between them. And I love the conversation between Nah Sri and Min about destiny and fate, reminded me of Bhoop Phaeh Sanniwat. How she said that maybe Min and Aim are meant to start their relationship later on in life, after growing up, making mistakes and learning from them.
I was just thinking of the drama goblin where the second lead (grim reaper and sunny) pair up again in their drama "Touch Your Heart". It's kind of similar to their roles from goblin, except the grim reaper played as a lawyer and not a bodyguard/police in goblin

Ania

sarNie Egg
I watched episode 8 and I'm so happy Pitcha is rid of Mack. To be honest, I thought he was going to put up more of a fight, but I guess he realized he has lost.

Nim is really a piece of work. She gets pregnant by her sister's husband and then she begs said sister to help her move into the guy's house... lol This is brilliant! I'm so happy Pitcha saw right through Nim's tricks and now Nim has to play nurse with Mack :D That's probably not the life she was expecting :p

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watched episode 8 and I'm so happy Pitcha is rid of Mack. To be honest, I thought he was going to put up more of a fight, but I guess he realized he has lost.

Nim is really a piece of work. She gets pregnant by her sister's husband and then she begs said sister to help her move into the guy's house... lol This is brilliant! I'm so happy Pitcha saw right through Nim's tricks and now Nim has to play nurse with Mack :D That's probably not the life she was expecting :p

Hard to put up much of a fight when he is paralyzed and her "sister " is pregger

bit

sarNie Adult

He don't have any ground to fight, he cheated and now Nim is pregnant. Aim would be very stupid to pretend and play happy house with him.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They have my fav OST from two spirit love.

I like phet hair when it is loose.

Jackie is soo funny. Love her. Love the sistance!

Not ep looks exciting

bit

sarNie Adult
Their whole family and friends is ganging up to get them together

One is being stubborn, one is shy to confess, it takes a village to work them out . Belle is being very smart to get Aim to be jealous :risas3:

bit

sarNie Adult
Ramil and Aim is like old married couple really, when one is angry the other keeps a level head and calm the other down.

Louis deserve an award for his performance, he should be in the main actor category not supporting because even the main actors don't have it hard like him with Nim making his life miserable.

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
The sweet scenes together so far have my giggling like a little girl. Lol it’s too cute. And can we give an award to Belle aka Jackie! Lol she’s so hilarious. The fake flirting scenes were too funny.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Belle, the representative of audiences since day 1. :thumbup: She speaks everything we want to say and do to Nim and Ramil. She is the real MVP this week.:clap: She may talk a lot but she is the bright energy for everyone. I love every scene she's in. Jackie really did a great job as Belle. View attachment 39139
View attachment 39137
View attachment 39138

Yes. I love Belle. She speaks the truth. She call it like it is...a great comrade. I find her and the brother adorable. Small scenes but too cute

Ania

sarNie Egg
I'm having so much fun watching Mack and Nim suffer :p :p I guess both of them got what they wanted - Mack can now freely sleep with whoever he wants and Nim gets to have a rich baby daddy :D :D

bit

sarNie Adult
How many months has Nim been pregnant? is she one of those women who maintain their body while pregnant:confused12: