[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i like him in movies but for a lakorn we'll see i would have like aff to have one with rome since i saw there calendar shoot

tanya11

sarNie Egg

Daeng approches “ Ananda” for new drama “Roi Mai” pairing up with “Aff”

Approaching “Ananda” to pair up with hottest actress “ Aff-Taksaorn” in “ Roi Mai” , producer for Act Art Tanya “ Deang ” Vachirabaljong revealed :
“ We have new drama project now , we tentatively discussed with Anada Everingham to play in this periodical drama “Roi Mai” which quite similar to “Mua Dok Rak Baan” , but taken place in north eastern Thailand ( Isaan ) . We discover that Laotian cultures are quite interesting and delicate , and this project now is taken to chief consideration .
The leading actress role , we asked for Aff ( Taksaorn Pakdsukcharoen ) but detail is not discussed yet .
Drama script will be given to Ananda to read first but at this stage it’s not officially written yet , still pending approval .

It seems each drama they produce , is always mega production !!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Man now that's what I'm talking about...Thank YOU Ananda (though you're only half-Laos) thank you P' Off, thank P'Dang Tanya...now that's representin' Laos...yeah!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma

Daeng approches “ Ananda” for new drama “Roi Mai” pairing up with “Aff”

Approaching “Ananda” to pair up with hottest actress “ Aff-Taksaorn” in “ Roi Mai” , producer for Act Art Tanya “ Deang ” Vachirabaljong revealed :
“ We have new drama project now , we tentatively discussed with Anada Everingham to play in this periodical drama “Roi Mai” which quite similar to “Mua Dok Rak Baan” , but taken place in north eastern Thailand ( Isaan ) . We discover that Laotian cultures are quite interesting and delicate , and this project now is taken to chief consideration .
The leading actress role , we asked for Aff ( Taksaorn Pakdsukcharoen ) but detail is not discussed yet .
Drama script will be given to Ananda to read first but at this stage it’s not officially written yet , still pending approval .

It seems each drama they produce , is always mega production !!
thanks for the news. i really hope ananda accepts the role. yeh, his lakorns are always a big project. i thought the location for mua dok rak ban was really nice and he did a great job at it although the lakorn itself was boring

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Oh please have Aum in here and not in that one other one. If not Aum then Rome will do!!! Ananda is better off in films not lakorns.

I am cheering for Rome if this is not 100% confirmed with pranangs.
fun i want rome too or krit...to me i dont really see a match with ananda and aff.
but the story line seems interesting i'll watch it regardless of who the actress/actors are.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well first of all, if the praek is suppose to be laotian, they need someone that will look like one....ananda is half laotian, he'll pass as for aum, no way...maybe lome,lol.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yeah, Ananda and Aff is an odd pairing. I wonder who could "suit" him out of all the n'eks. :huh:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Ananda is too handsome for Aff, where as Aff looks like a man with her large nose and not very pretty at all. I would preffer Ananda with someone else, Aff looks too manly face except when she smile, she looks ok....

In these pic. she looks like a man however Aum looks womanly than her, hehehe

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ananda is too handsome for Aff, where as Aff looks like a man with her large nose and not very pretty at all. I would preffer Ananda with someone else, Aff looks too manly face except when she smile, she looks ok....

lol...about aum....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ever since the odd pairing of Young Pat and Mature Chakrit worked out for me..i'm willing to give ANY couple a shot

plus i dun tink Ananda & Aff looks odd at all..wow! then we have our 3rd A-Team

1st Aff&Aum
2nd Aum&Ann
3rd Aff& Ananda

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling

I think your words is not abblicable

if you love Ananda it's ok, but don't criticism aff
Please to be a polite person

and I don't think aum looks womanly and aff looks a man at all

they look so good and cute together always

fanny

sarNie Adult
WOW!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS PAIRING, BUT I THINK IT WILL GOOD I LOVE ANANDA HE IS SUCH A GREAT ACTOR. AFF IS ON THE ROLL

onahc

sarNie Elites

girl, please! aff is gorgeous and looks nothing like a man.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
girl, please! aff is gorgeous and looks nothing like a man.

Yes, Aff does looks like a man, look at those nose so large and hanging out....Gorgeous my ass, he's got her nose and eye done, it's fake wake up and see fake....

I love Ananda, wish he is doing it with someone else.....

onahc

sarNie Elites
Yes, Aff does looks like a man, look at those nose so large and hanging out....Gorgeous my ass, he's got her nose and eye done, it's fake wake up and see fake....

I love Ananda, wish he is doing it with someone else.....

Fake or not she looks better than sooo many people including you! I smell a hater folks. I can't stand newbies who try to get attention by posting non sense messages. WEL, jope!!! I'm not wasting anymore time on this and Sarn, you better come get her, she is hating on your girl and stole your name.