[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

cecilia

Staff member
So beautiful -- breath taking -- saw her latest GARNIER cm and boy, she's pure gorgeous! can't wait for this lakorn ^^

cikna

sarNie Adult
it's been a while since i'm this excited to see ATEAM again. can anyone give me a brief summary abt this lakorn??? pls tell me they will end up together in the end in the lakorn....

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
it's been a while since i'm this excited to see ATEAM again. can anyone give me a brief summary abt this lakorn??? pls tell me they will end up together in the end in the lakorn....

yes, they will end up , happy ending together.

this is RoyMai MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwy06raVnBg

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I was going to ask the same thing if they were to end up together. Good thing they are. Wishy's summary was kind of a cliff hanger if she was going to die or not. My heart would shatter if Ateam don't end up together in a lakorn.

The MV made me miss Ateam so much

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know if the roy mai that how aff is going to dress or was it just for photoshoot?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was going to ask the same thing if they were to end up together. Good thing they are. Wishy's summary was kind of a cliff hanger if she was going to die or not. My heart would shatter if Ateam don't end up together in a lakorn.

The MV made me miss Ateam so much
I think the ending will turn out like tae pang korn.

cecilia

Staff member
^i love that they're doing all these for fan services b/c on their private time -- they're with their other half .. good to know, they can split time for the fans and their significant other. thanks na.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Whats with Aum and taking pictures of Aff :scratchchin: ? Didn't he take enough in Hong Kong :scratchhead2: , LOL, JK but seriously he takes lots of pictures of Aff, he took one of her resting her eyes too :coverlaf: .

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh my gosh i realize Aff has wore a ring on the ring hand don't tell that she just wear this cos Songkran her boy friend
propose to her and tell that is just the role for this lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh my gosh i realize Aff has wore a ring on the ring hand don't tell that she just wear this cos Songkran her boy friend
propose to her and tell that is just the role for this lakorn.
I think it's just for the lakorn since her character is engaged to Jason Young's character.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
AHHHH ALICE!! YOU'RE SCARING ME HERE... >__< LOL..

and gahhhh... ateam!!! gosh i missed them.. T_T