[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
pantip said Roy Mai is in the next few batches airing along side with Mia Taeng
but didn't confirm for which schedule slot yet but it probably start somewhere this
upcoming July and August.
i think it is impossible for Roy Mai airing July-August since Pim mala is airing during July-August. CH3 wont have two of aum's lakorns airing at the same time. LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think it is impossible for Roy Mai airing July-August since Pim mala is airing during July-August. CH3 wont have two of aum's lakorns airing at the same time. LOL.
not sure yet pimmala will be after Tard Ruk the wednesday-thursday slot Roy Mai might
be the next upcoming batches with mia taeng

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg that freaked me out. They did do a good job, I wonder what does the ghost part has to do with this lakorn...maybe a mystery of some kind. Thanks for sharing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, that clip scared me!! i can see how they took 3 hours. i wouldn't dare to look at myself in the mirror lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it looks scary reminded me of watching Ngao Prai. Yeah good job with the scary makeup

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
If they were to do my makeup like that, even if I see it done for myself...when looking at the mirrow I will be so afraid of myself. lol. I am so excited for this, I missed Ateam. I barely finished watching JLR a week ago, love it and love them!

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10733388/A10733388.html

please click this link,

can anyone tell me about the T-shirt with Umm&Aff on it. T-shirt looks so cute!!! I really want one...I am going to be crazy. I miss Ateam

here is the pic

อ่ะ มาฝากบ้านนี้ด้วย

ข่าวจาก fb เจ้าหลวง@รอยไหม (อ.เผ่าทอง ทองเจือ)

(23 มิย. 54)

อั้ม-อธิชาติมอบแจ๊กเก็ต"Umm&Aff"ที่ระลึกของละคร"รอยไหม"ขณะที่กำลังถ่ายทำในวันนี้ครับ...

i copy these words from pantip what does it mean?

maisian

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10733388/A10733388.html

please click this link,

can anyone tell me about the T-shirt with Umm&Aff on it. T-shirt looks so cute!!! I really want one...I am going to be crazy. I miss Ateam

here is the pic

อ่ะ มาฝากบ้านนี้ด้วย

ข่าวจาก fb เจ้าหลวง@รอยไหม (อ.เผ่าทอง ทองเจือ)

(23 มิย. 54)

อั้ม-อธิชาติมอบแจ๊กเก็ต"Umm&Aff"ที่ระลึกของละคร"รอยไหม"ขณะที่กำลังถ่ายทำในวันนี้ครับ...

i copy these words from pantip what does it mean?
news posted by ChoLhoung @RoyMai ( Pouthong Thongjur ,who plays as Umm's uncle )

Umm-Atichart gave a jacket "Umm&Aff", a gift from lakorn "Roy Mai", while we work at "Roy Mai" set today (23 June 2011)

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
Is this jacket an official one??lol, never saw it before

I am so mad that my pantip account expired

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Love Love the way Chai, Aum and Aff are dress. They all looks so good, and really worked the traditional outfits. Plus it doesn't hurt that they all look good in it too. lol. Thanks for the picture.

tinah

sarNie Coma
chai is really huge compare to aum lol i dont think aum has ever been in this type of period drama. this is like the first time i saw him with boran clothes.