[Ch3] Roy Mai (Act Art)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
couldn't find any new updates on Roy Mai but found this interesting thing @pantip to
share around with bunches of Ateam crush members
แอฟ ทักษอร...อยากเห็นเธอในละครเรื่องใหม่กับพระเอกคนไหนที่สุดคะ

who will be Aff next co-star/pra'ek? Your voting?
1. เคน ธีรเดช

2. ติ๊ก เจษฎาภรณ์

3. ปอ ทฤษฎี

4. โฬม พัชฏะ

5. อั้ม อธิชาติ

6. ป๋อ ณัฐวุฒิ

7. สมาร์ท กฤษฎา

8. ชาคริต แย้มนาม

9. หนุ่ม ศรราม

10. แอนดริว เกร็กสัน

link to vote
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10792142/A10792142.html

onahc

sarNie Elites
The poll should have left out Ken, Aum, Smart, Tik and Por N because she has worked with them or will work with them soon, Ken in Majurat See Numpueng and Por N in Rak Pragasit. I would vote for Lome, Andrew, Por T, Chakrit and Num in that order. By the way Roy Mai should be wrapping up soon because both Aum and Aff are getting ready to film their new lakons.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The poll should have left out Ken, Aum, Smart, Tik and Por N because she has worked with them or will work with them soon, Ken in Majurat See Numpueng and Por N in Rak Pragasit. I would vote for Lome, Andrew, Por T, Chakrit and Num in that order. By the way Roy Mai should be wrapping up soon because both Aum and Aff are getting ready to film their new lakons.
yeah onahc i don't understand why ken,Mart,Por N,Aum,Tik on there too anyway might be
for a reunion i think for new co-star with Aff i will vote for Rome and Andrew other
3 dude think Aff will extremely outshine them another word Aff she's too pretty for up
against them
Aff with Por N - Rak Prakasit and with Ken Majurat see nampueng
Aum 2 lakorn with Ploy pimmala and khun seuk

and of course ROY MAI WILL BE A HIT ONE FROM ATEAM :rockon:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'll pick Por T or Rome b/c she has never act alongside them yet.
I'm patiently waiting to hear a confirm from Ch3 if Aff can still take on the role
in plerng boon with Rome as Nok/Anne and get Cherry out and put somebody else to play
as noi's part.

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
I would definitely root for aff and andrew

i am loving andrew's acting!!! aff&andrew,that's another ateam! LOL

chakrit will be fine too

rome is also ok, but i think rome got sth done with his nose, i think he is handsome during his time with rita in lakorns.

I would love to see aff pair up with pong too, but seems exact dont produce lakorns for ch3 now. It is with ch7 now.

cecilia

Staff member
i love love this shot : http://img208.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20110710/12/53337512201107101254271833174513325_030.jpg

thanks na for the photos :wub: