tinah

sarNie Coma

Lakorn Title: Roy Marn รอยมาร
English Translation: Trace of the Devil
Casts : Boy Pakorn, Margie Rasee, First Ekkapong
Air date : 09/23/11 - 10/23/11 || Friday - Saturday
Duration : 15 Episodes
Lakorn Ratings (numbered by each ep) :
8 | 8 | 8 | 8.3 | 8.1 | 8.8 | 9.3 | 11.2 | 9.9 | 10.7 | 10.4 | 9.9 | 9.6 | 9.7 | 12.4
Overall Total Rating : 9.4

-links gathered/organized by aikoden- (COMING SOON!!!)

credit to daradaily/anony @ KA forum

this is listed as ch3s upcoming lakorn @ pantip and will be in production soon

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i cant believe they gonna remake this lakorn again. i loved bee bandiths version! he was so hot and good in the role. i wonder who will be pra'ek this time? so happy rita has an upcoming lakorn.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I thought i knew the name.. cool, i did also love Bee in this lakorn with Pok, even thought Pok was so stubborn.. But i guess.COOL rita.. i want to know who's going to star with her..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yes finally!!!
Omg i wonder who the pra ek is
Aum Atichart? Rome? ?????
OMGGGGGG!!!

Ken is taking break isn't he so i doubt he is going to be the pra'ek!
Tye? :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
I wish ken would be praek but he's taking a long break so no lakorn of his for this year

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What about Tik, Chakrit, Por N or T, RTEAM reunion, Aum omg so many to decide. :scratchchin:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I wish ken would be praek but he's taking a long break so no lakorn of his for this year
I am going to miss him on-screen :cry1:
He will always be my #1 pra'ek!!
But its all good because he gets to spend quality time with his boys and watch them grow up :thumbsup:

I would want Aum to be the Pra'ek :rolleyes1:
but then who knows? Rita would look good with anyone!

onahc

sarNie Elites
I want to see her with Aun Witaya again, they had great chemistry in their last lakon. Por N or Boy would be good too! Rome, Tik and Aum are too busy, so I don't think it will be them.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I want Aum as p'ek. They finally get to work together in Pimmala but Rita ain't even n'ek. They would make a hot pra'nang.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I want to see her with Aun Witaya again, they had great chemistry in their last lakon. Por N or Boy would be good too! Rome, Tik and Aum are too busy, so I don't think it will be them.
Chills just went up my spine when i read your comment cause Rita and Boy was just at an event together!!

OMG was that a sign???
lol

IM just thinking too much

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chills just went up my spine when i read your comment cause Rita and Boy was just at an event together!!

OMG was that a sign???
lol

IM just thinking too much
Never know u might guess it right or wrong or maybe it might be him pairing with Rita, sad that my Rome and Aum they're
so busy otherwise we could see RTEAM reunion or Aum pairing with her as their own lakorn.

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
I remember this lakorn. Wasn't the the pr'aek was suppose to be mixed.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I say Aum or Ken would be a great choice^^ But since Ken is on break it won't be possible. I wouldn't mind BOY PAKORN either.. Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep he was mixed. Pok and Bee Bandith was so cute, if they consider as the pra'ek for this new version might have to be
half too, but can't think of a person that look like one. Willy might be one of them or Nat Maurice power3.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I love this lakorn! Bee and Pok were perfect. Usually I find Pok's character to be too annoying with the bratty unreasonable stuff but in this one it was the perfect amount of childish and cute. I still remember my fave line when Pok was beating up n'rai and Bee breaks it up. He was trying to be fair and not take sides and Pok tells him no one wants judge Pao (the famous Chinese judge in serials known for being fair) around.