[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah! I wanna see both R scenes! & Baby too! lol Well, at least i hope Roy Marn will have it. :p

roselovesice

Well...I guess it's okay. As long as one of 'em has a baby then it's alright.
I just wanted to see Bargie have a kid in a lakorn for once. Lol I make it sound like they've been doing so many lakorns together before. lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ I feel the same too 555 it's only their second one together but i'm a big fan, they've become a kookwan so they should have a baby!

roselovesice

I know, right? :D lol

Anyways, idk if this has been asked already but what does ROY MARN mean?
I've been wondering about this for many days! ahha
It's still sad knowing that nobody has thought about subbing this lakorn.
It's BARGIE! Who would not want to? lol I hope somebody decides to sub it once it comes on air!
I'll love that person forever <3333333 lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ lol i tried to search a translation but we all know how those can't always be interpreted correctly.
Speaking of which, it would be a miracle-blessing-best present ever if someone would sub this!!! I'm dying to watch Bargie in this and it'd be great to understand all their bickering! Thay're so cute!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think we will see this probably end of this year or another few wait maybe beginning
of 2012.

roselovesice

I see. Thanks Cupid Candy. I seem to get to idea of what it means. lol
I don't think it's gonna air this year since there's still a couple more lakorns on the list that has not been on air yet.
Although I would REALLY love it if they air this lakorn by the end of the year. :p lol
Oh are they? I want to know what they say/bicker about too. One thing i don't really like about viki is that sometimes the words doesn't make sense like the sentences and that it's just idk.
I don't like viki but i guess it's okay. As long as someone is willing to help sub this lakorn then i'm happy and thankful of them :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
What does roy marn mean? I tried putting the pieces together but somehow it doesn't make any sense to me?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the head's up ceci, i will def watch it with subs if they're available XD

.. sigh, i find it sad how wishy is gonna stop subbing, but that's fine since she's already subbed so much for us.. ^_^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks for the head's up ceci, i will def watch it with subs if they're available XD

.. sigh, i find it sad how wishy is gonna stop subbing, but that's fine since she's already subbed so much for us.. ^_^
oh yeah i saw Wishy wrote her notes @her channel page she won't be doing anymore
subbing too she's been doing lots of hard job for all of us she only has her last 4 to sub and after she'll be quitting.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm glad filming is moving fast for this .. already so much done -- i wish other lakorn is as fast as this when it comes to filming T_T

Yes, wishy's situation is sad -- i wish she stays longer too but i'm sure she'll make a comeback when her FAVORITE are back with lakorns :wub: