[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
If you didn't see, the other pictures are on the last post on the previous page.

Credit: PANTIP

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
BARGIE are really made for each other.
I am the outsider tae, i feel as if they both are soo the same.
They are comfortable with each other.
Narak jing jing loeyyyyyyy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i believe Bargie is narak and moksom mak as couple.

roselovesice

You know whats depressing? It's that they showed Plerng Torranong & Game Rai Game Ruk's trailer but not Roy Marn! lol Even if it's just a 5 second clip, it's better than nothing.
I thought they filmed this lakorn 7 days a week...still we see nothing...or is it because no one filmed it? lol I am SO DESPERATE to see the trailer. Lol
Sorry about my rant. ahah :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You know whats depressing? It's that they showed Plerng Torranong & Game Rai Game Ruk's trailer but not Roy Marn! lol Even if it's just a 5 second clip, it's better than nothing.
I thought they filmed this lakorn 7 days a week...still we see nothing...or is it because no one filmed it? lol I am SO DESPERATE to see the trailer. Lol
Sorry about my rant. ahah :p
I'm the same as u Rose I'm desperately wanna see the trailer too

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah i was also expecting a teaser!!! >< Roy Marn is airing before GRGR so u would think they give us something!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Teaser. this version looks totally different from the previous one and the original. like its a whole new lakorn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK4J2-wZRxs&feature=player_embedded
credit to tunka

roselovesice

Thanks Tinah for the teaser! I am so excited to see it!
Too bad there weren't really that much cute scenes. ): I swear...Game Rai Game Ruk's teaser was longer than a minute and seven seconds! Lol
Anyways, I wonder if they'll ever share the bed together...since the one with Pok & Bee, they didn't even live together. lol
I can't wait! They're too adorable! Margie is so silly too! xD