[CH3] Ruk Gun Punlawan (Feel Good Entertainment) : Nine Napat / Ice Preechaya

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Oh gawd the p'eks these days are getting younger and younger. Nine is only a couple of months older than me. I'm so used to p'eks being older than me, I CAN'T HANDLE THIS! Nine looks older than his age, he looks like he's 25.
can't believe that he's only 21. so young with mature face

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol his eyes look weird. Sometimes when camera pose on his face it seems one eye look in one direction while the other one in another one. His acting is wooden and Ice is nothing to write home about. Just can't bring nothing to the role. The two comic Zoo keepers are the best thing about this drama

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Lol his eyes look weird. Sometimes when camera pose on his face it seems one eye look in one direction while the other one in another one. His acting is wooden and Ice is nothing to write home about. Just can't bring nothing to the role. The two comic Zoo keepers are the best thing about this drama
i didn't notice that. but i still enjoy the story. matt and tun make a good pair

twister02

M♥K
Started watching this one yesterday and I'm on episode 2 now. So far, I'm liking the story and Matt. For a newbie, Nine is doing fine with his acting. He's charming to begin with and has potential. Ice did well too unlike her stint in Leh Lub Salub Rang. I'm liking her in this.

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
I'm getting more excited to watch the rest of the episodes. Yes, matt was jealous. He started to show that he likes toon.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The acting isn't all that great, but bearable (at least bearable compared to Dork Kaew Gah Lhong airing on oneHD on weekends lol). I think Nine is cute and charming, but he does need quite a bit of improvement, and it isn't a big deal because I've seen actors that are worst and aren't new. Nine has time to improve, not a bad debut. Lol I'm over here watching the non popular lakorns hahaha lol. I don't think many are watching this except us lol. I think it is ending next weekend, give us more sweet scenes dammmiiit.

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
finish watching episode 9. seriously, i can't wait for the next episode. haven't been this excited since tarm ruk keun jai & kluen chewit

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Bro, the jealousy in this is too damn adorable lol. I can't even. I don't condone men or women forcing themselves on anyone in anyway, but in the lakorn it was pretty hot lol. Matt is having a hard time concealing his jealousy. He nearly pulled her, well he basically sort of did into his arms right there in front of the animal trainers, then he realized it and pulled her away to privacy ahhhh!

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Bro, the jealousy in this is too damn adorable lol. I can't even. I don't condone men or women forcing themselves on anyone in anyway, but in the lakorn it was pretty hot lol. Matt is having a hard time concealing his jealousy. He nearly pulled her, well he basically sort of did into his arms right there in front of the animal trainers, then he realized it and pulled her away to privacy ahhhh!
an the he kissed her :naughty2::naughty2:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Definitely room for improvement, but I see potential for Nine taking on more of those arrogant, possessive pra'ek roles in the future. I mean, did you hear the way he said, "Or else, I'll choose a form of punishment myself" when they went to work at his mom's house.
All his smirks are almost there, just needs more practice to let go of his prim and proper true self lol.

Hand-holding in next episode! Eek.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yep, he does the possessive face good haha. I think he would do good in Comedy to if he works on it, he has a face that can do diverse roles. I need to keep remind myself that there is almost a 10 year difference between me and this kid hahahaha!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I'm actually really enjoying this lakorn, and Nine is doing quite a good job seeing as this is his first role, I've seen so many other first timers that were stiff or awkward but I'm not really feeling any of that with Nine. I agree with Jjinxx though that he has a good future in doing possessive pra'ek roles or playing the jerk haha...he's halfway there already in this role. His jealously is so very :aaaaa: (that's literally me every time he gets jealous or steps waaaaaay in her personal space). I'm disappointed more people aren't watching this because it's one of those dramas you can just watch and get feels over without needing to over analyse anything or deal with massive dramas such as bitchy family or exes or whatever else.
I keep forgetting Nine is only 20 as well because he looks so much older, guess it works in his favour though since he's able to do these types of roles instead of playing a teen and he matches quite well with Ice.
I do wonder how Toon is feeling about all of this though because in those scenes where Matt is in her personal space she does look affected but he's so much easier to read in terms of his feelings for her.
On a side note you can see that Daew's character is starting to feel something for Rose, or at least he's headed towards it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm actually really enjoying this lakorn, and Nine is doing quite a good job seeing as this is his first role, I've seen so many other first timers that were stiff or awkward but I'm not really feeling any of that with Nine. I agree with Jjinxx though that he has a good future in doing possessive pra'ek roles or playing the jerk haha...he's halfway there already in this role. His jealously is so very :aaaaa: (that's literally me every time he gets jealous or steps waaaaaay in her personal space). I'm disappointed more people aren't watching this because it's one of those dramas you can just watch and get feels over without needing to over analyse anything or deal with massive dramas such as bitchy family or exes or whatever else.
I keep forgetting Nine is only 20 as well because he looks so much older, guess it works in his favour though since he's able to do these types of roles instead of playing a teen and he matches quite well with Ice.
I do wonder how Toon is feeling about all of this though because in those scenes where Matt is in her personal space she does look affected but he's so much easier to read in terms of his feelings for her.
On a side note you can see that Daew's character is starting to feel something for Rose, or at least he's headed towards it.
I don't think Toon will start to feel much towards Matt until after what happened the last episode, now we will probably see more now.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I saw this last night! Definitely, Nine is not bad in this character. He needs some more work, but he’s actually doing good here. I like him so far.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh the three main girls plastic surgery are so noticeable though. I can tell Toon, Pimmy, and Rose got nose and lips done. I feel so bad for Dew when found out his gf cheated on him. He acted so well in that scene.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Can you imagine Nine with someone gorgeous like Prang lol or Namtarn. Did it show why the GF went back to him? I might have missed some parts of the episodes this past weekend. I just saw that the gf went back to him.