[Ch3] Ruk Karm Sen (D One TV)

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
I like this lakorn so far. For once we dont have a stupid praek lol. Too bad Namfon is downgraded because her acting is so much better than all the many nang aeks today.

Reactions: Iya

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This is such a good lakorn, I just started watching it and i'm loving every minute of it. Namfon and First are so cute. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Numfon has improve alot but Ch3 still downgrade her the evening lakorn i really want to see her back to primetime, Numfon and P'First make a cute pair 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Credits: Magazinedee

Namfon's expression is weird and a little unattractive, but she still looks pretty! xD

cassie

sarNie Egg
hey guys i lost my pw and i no longer have teh email that it was under so i have to make a new one...and i havent been in here in a while can someone tell me what happen to buddy media...i can't find some of the new lakorn...please and thank you

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The ending was good. I love the wedding scene. It's so pretty. Namfon's wedding dress was nice.
They both look great. I enjoyed watching this lakorn. It was a great lakorn. It did got annoy at some parts but besides those scenes it was indeed a good lakorn to watch.Check it out if you're a First or Namfon's fan. :)