[Ch3] Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode (Act Art)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i gave up giving the two a name already bcuz it was hard to think of one.. ahahaha..

and eek!! they look cute right there! margie looks super adorable!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks! Wow Margie's legs are REALLY skinny! They look cute together though. Love both actors. How about "Margio" as a nickname for them? Yeah this is a hard one to figure. :scratchchin:
haha Katelyn I was thinking of calling them Margio too but since U came up before me then
we shall name them Margio :highfive: yeah Margie legs are becoming like a stick

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Margie's legs compared to chopsticks, i would choose chopsticks. Those legs are so unhealthily thin.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea her legs are stick figures. wow.
she has long hair and look cute.
mario and margie. lol never thought of that. but ill forward to it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
is Margie trying to diet and starve herself like some of the American actress and
some Australian actress too if so Margie not a correct thing to do to your health
those models and actress they stress out cos others said them looking fat so they
starve themselves turning into a Anorexic I hope Margie she isn't like them otherwise
she'll be Pat Napapar No.2

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Margie legs :eyetwitch: it would take me 50 years to have stick legs like that! I've never seen ones tinier than that :facepalm: just get some curves margieeeee! Let's eat together

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Margie legs :eyetwitch: it would take me 50 years to have stick legs like that! I've never seen ones tinier than that :facepalm: just get some curves margieeeee! Let's eat together
Count me in too! All of us should invite Margie to have an AF feast!! Maybe invite Nadech too because he has a good appetite so he can entice Margie to eat! :eek:fftopic:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Not Nadech, i'm sure Boy Pakorn can probably get her to eat, they are good friends.
That's true. I only mentioned Nadech because he loves to eat and enjoys his food. You know when you watch someone eat like that, then you think wow the food must be so delicious. I want to try some too.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Margie has always looked like that though.. even back then in BJ.. she has always had them skinny-like chopstick legs.. she's just a skinny person like that.. and no.. she ain't trying to be like american actresses over here @_@... lol.

and besides, i doubt she'd be on a diet.. because she can always do some taekwondo.. hehe :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Taekwondo that is one suggestion on her thin body but I'm hoping Margie she isn't doing
those unpleasant stuff like those skinny models which they all starve themselves and
exercising for 24/7 that 24 hours and 7 days then they will extremely sick being too
skinny and thin like a stick doesn't mean U look pretty either You'll look like a
drug addicted so Margie stay on average size is better

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile

Oh man, I really can't wait to see them in this lakorn.
Miss Margie onscreen. :blush:

Maurer Rasri = Rarer.
We can call them Rarer cus if we thinks Rarer in thai, is will br cheerful,right? And I think their charater in this lakorn is cheerful too.
Rarer will be cool as their's name cus we can't make a name out of their's nickname. :sweat:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow almos forgive this lakorn. They look cute together cuz their mouth is almost the same I mean they mouth are small hahaha just for me.