[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.komchadlu...29;ก.html

Noi is making a lakorn with her hubby as p'ek how cute!!! i wish she would be n'ek with him again!

Big thanks and ALL credits to snow_scorpio @spicyforum for the news

hope someone can translate the article please, don't know what the title of the lakorn will be yet! :thumbsup:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. That is awesome. :) Noi should definitely choose Ann. It'll be even more interesting. Lol
I can't wait to hear more about this. Thanks. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20110912/108881/หน่อยเดินหน้าผู้จัดละครวางเคนพระเอก.html

Noi is making a lakorn with her hubby as p'ek how cute!!! i wish she would be n'ek with him again!

Big thanks and ALL credits to snow_scorpio @spicyforum for the news

hope someone can translate the article please, don't know what the title of the lakorn will be yet! :thumbsup:
so is Noi and Ken making a lakorn of their creation or they pairing as pra'nang?

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Wow,the news is so exciting. I have never thought that Noi will be the producer of Ken' lakorn. I belive that Ken&Noi will surely give us a surprise! So urgently to know who the n'ek is and what the story is. Also hope someone can translate the news. :spin:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Noi's producing the lakorn that Ken will star in. It seems like she won't be in the lakorn herself. The lakorn won't be from a novel, but a new plot that they'll come up with. No details on the nang'ek yet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omg how cool! I never thought noi would become a producer cause she never mention anything about it.

Maybe she will choose anne as nek hehe

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Noi's producing the lakorn that Ken will star in. It seems like she won't be in the lakorn herself. The lakorn won't be from a novel, but a new plot that they'll come up with. No details on the nang'ek yet.
Thanks for the slight translation. This is going to be really interesting, but at the same time kinda weird that she will be producing a lakorn for her husband to be sweet with some other girl lol! i really wish she could play the n'ek herself.

-------------------

I remember Noi mentioning that she wants to return to play lakorns, but no one has offered her any...so maybe this is why she's producing now? I really want to know the title!

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Suddenly think of that this one may be MSN??? Cuz ice is always saying that MSN will be played. Earlier the rumor is that the producer of MSN is p'nong. But p'nong will be busy with Qipao and Dok Som See Tong 3 later.So I guess that if Noi will replace p'nong be MSN' producer. Then it means that this one is MSN??? Anyway, all above are my guessing! :coverlaf:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i hope n'ek won't be anne or chompoo.. i love both ladies.. but i really wanna see ken with rita or the other n'eks.. i would even love to see ken and noi together kekeke..

tinah

sarNie Coma
a new plot ey? maybe they will come up with a plot that the fans enjoy like a slap/kiss hehe but i dont think she would want to see ken doing love scenes with his n'ek in front of her lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hope n'ek won't be anne or chompoo.. i love both ladies.. but i really wanna see ken with rita or the other n'eks.. i would even love to see ken and noi together kekeke..
with Chompoo it will be a long wait and on a break time pairing with Ken again cos of
their scandal or might not get a chances pairing together permanently

hehe were both worshiping Rita with Ken :thumbsup: :cheer: my second choice if Rita
can't is Ploy with Ken :cheer:

may1363

sarNie Adult
secret and don't tell its a surprise as well cos usually these stuff can cause a
roller coaster or traffic jam to us fans :rant: :bump:
Totally agree with you. Recently I don't like when they said that cause in the end they choose someone that we don't like. :thumbdown:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think it's Aff too, Noi adored her in JLR and in Jai Rao. I wish Noi could come back to acting, she was freaking awesome in Ram Pidsawad. The woman is so talented, she can make you hate her, cry with her and love her.