[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken is smoking in these clips...he is just killing those khakis he has on...argh too gorgeous to be a father of 2..and Noi looks awesome during the openning as well...hmm so Chompoo was sick but where did they say Ploy was? funnie when Ken said that it was his idea to have a lot of nang'eks...
yeah he said its his idea to have lots of nang'ek hmm his too playful :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I found another video clip of Ken. In this clip, Ken says that Ploy will play as Ken first Love. They broken up then Ken meet with cherry and after cherry then is chompoo.
that is just a roller coaster love story :wackonut:

kenann4ever

sarNie Egg
Wow, Noi looks great after giving birth to 2 babies! She is so thin now that its hard to believe that she used to be pregnant before.

I'm glad that ken reunited with Cherry cuz I'm a fan of her as well.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult

credits khemupsorn

Aww look at cherry's face....so adorable and cute!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Ken is smoking in these clips...he is just killing those khakis he has on...argh too gorgeous to be a father of 2..and Noi looks awesome during the openning as well...hmm so Chompoo was sick but where did they say Ploy was? funnie when Ken said that it was his idea to have a lot of nang'eks...
Well Ken, you still have the ball to be a quite naughty boy :pervie: as if you're still a bachelor, it's a good thing you're wife is a supportive one :coverlaf:

Cherry is aging, but I must say she's aging gracefully and perfectly well. Growing old is something inevitable but in her case, she's gorgeous for her age! Joy is as well as Cherry. If only I could be half as gorgeous as they are in my 30s *daydreaming