[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Holy! The girls look pretty in the photoshoot pictures. Thanks for sharing!

As anticipated, I'm enjoying Chompoo's part the most. The storyline itself isn't all that intriguing but I'll stick around to see how Marie comes into the picture.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Been skimming through the lakorn, and it seems like it's more about Tee's relationship with his mom than his relationship with the women. His mom is cray!! LOL
But, Ken aside, what makes his character SO great that all these women, right after the other, want to be with him so badly? Is he the only guy on the planet for them? I don't get it. I can't get myself to like a guy that other women want...I don't want the drama.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just finished watching epi 7. Oh my, it was so sad when Cherry told Ken it was over. Damn, I was shock when
Cherry&Ken hugged each other and Cherry told him that "she'll married him the day when his mother is no longer
there." Talking about Cherry's being a weak character here. Her words was so sad and it hurt.ha. I feel so bad
for my poor Ken.

Gosh, the mother is so selfish.

Chompoo is so funny and cute. "He still cute" hahha..

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
Been skimming through the lakorn, and it seems like it's more about Tee's relationship with his mom than his relationship with the women. His mom is cray!! LOL
But, Ken aside, what makes his character SO great that all these women, right after the other, want to be with him so badly? Is he the only guy on the planet for them? I don't get it. I can't get myself to like a guy that other women want...I don't want the drama.
Omg..i thought i was the only one that was like um..ok.. i mean i sort of don't want to be with a man that wanted to marry each and every girl he dated.. i mean what makes me "the one" you know.. oh well lol.. i guess that is why it's called Lakorn right lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I finish watching epi 8. Oh man, I feel so bad for Ken and Chompoo. Ken have to reject and said he don't like her because
he doesn't want her to get hurt like Ploy and Cherry did. ;( So sad. He rather hurt himself even though he does have a bit
of a feeling towards Chompoo.

Chompoo,oh chompoo, I love this girl.She really likes him but he can't say and do the same back. He's protecting her from
getting hurt.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sorry to tell you guys this
Ruk Khun Tao Fah will come to an ending soon just a few episode left
airing after this is Tanchai Nai Sai Mok Louis Scott and Punch Worakarn teaser is out