[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

jakjann

Jakjann

Lakorn Title: รักไม่มีวันตาย Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Love Never Dies)
Genre: Romantic/Drama/Thriller/Fantasy
Production Company: Polyplus
Cast: Dome Pakorn, Ploy Chermarn, Nack Charlie, Karn Kantataworn, Amika Buher
Broadcasting Channel: Channel 3
Airing Date: March 7, 2011
Time Slot: Monday - Tuesday (Prime Time)
Total Episodes: TBA
Official Lakorn Website: Polyplus | ThaiTV3 | Official Lakorn Wallpapers
Wishboniko's Blog: Rak Mai Mee Wan Tay
Lakorn Teasers: Teaser 1 | Teaser 2 | Teaser 3
English Subbed Teasers: Teaser 1 | Teaser 2
Lakorn OST: Rak Thur Talod Kal (Love You Forever)
Song Translation: 1
Pictures: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
BTS: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
Fanmade Graphics: 1 | 2
Fanmade MVs: 1

Synopsis:

2 gold digging brothers, Prawet and Jit steal 117 pieces of treasure from the Dragon Cave. They both are attacked by blood-sucking bat and they are cursed to be immortal. To remove this curse, they must return all treasures they stole to the cave. Prawet wants to do it, but Jit doesn't agree with his brother. This conflict causes these 2 brothers to be enemies against each other. Later, they both inherit their immortality to their sons.

One day, Jit can kill Prawet by burning him. Traipoom, Prawet's son decides to follow his father's intention by trying to look for the lost treasures and take them back to the cave.

Many hundreds years later, Traipoom have lived his immotal life as normal people. One day, in antiques auction event, he meets Plaichat. There's the reason making them work together and their relationship begin to develop. The more Plaichat stays close to Traipoom, the more she wonders about him because she finds that Traipoom doesn't eat, sleep and live his life different from general people.

Ram, Jit's son and Maya, the girl who falls in love with Ram try to obstruct Traipoom from returning the treasures. Ram meets Plaichat and falls in love with her. Finally, Traipoom can find 116 pieces of treasure. There's only the Dragon knife missing. That knife can help Traipoom be free from immortality. However, Ram wants keep his immortality, so he has to fight with Traipoom over that knife and Plaichat.

thanks to wishboniko for the summary.
information and links gathered by aikoden

http://www.yimsiam.c...a...r&id=017743

Sry, he want not tell about the name of the drama and Nang ek too. He said Polyplus tell him he should not tell the name. This Lakorn will shoot (begin to shoot) end of this year. CH3 is searching a nang ek.

If I know what the name of this drama I will change this topic>.<

But it is really Confirm that Dom act as a Pra ek in This unknow name of lakorn

Katerine

Butterfly123
i think the Nang'ek might be Aff coz i remember Dao Kai Jai did that little poll thing the do sometime and viewer had to choice who they wanted dome to star with and lots of them voted Aff and it with channel 3 so... that why i think it Aff lol

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
IF ITS AFF- IT WILL BE A MUST WATCH

DO YOU REMEMBER THEIR PHOTO SHOOT TOGETHER FOR OOPS MAGAZINE. THEY WERE SOO CUTE!!!

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
TOMBOY LOOK.... TO SUIT THAT ROLE, I THINK ANNE WOULD BE A GREAT CHOICE

AFF TOO, SHE DID PRETTY WELL IN BOTAN GREEB SOOD TAI

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Cherry's been offered a script from polyplus not too sure if this is related but i can definitely see cherry in another tomboyish role.

She was perfect in MKKW and Bodyguard Deed dow with Nott W. She only has Jum leuy gammathep to finish and after this nothing as yet caused Satroo saneha has been postponed........who knows it could be anyone but it would be a plus for me to see more of cherry^^

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah Cherry said she has a new drama with Polyplus.... and her look looks like tomboy, she can act as a tomboy role maybe it is she?? XDD

But end of the year is long x.x

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats great news! i would love to see dom in a lakorn. wish it was anne..but hmm maybe it is cherry since she does have a new lakorn for polyplus

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it's Aff or Ann cause I remember the dao kra jai thing you had to pick out of four n'eks. They were Ann, Aff, Aum, or Aom.

And Aff and Ann are the only two Ch3 n'eks out of those four.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^ yea i member that poll too. ill be super happy! i mean whats the point of having that poll if they arent gonna choose either of the actress lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ yea i member that poll too. ill be super happy! i mean whats the point of having that poll if they arent gonna choose either of the actress lol
I know!! LOL :lol:
If they don't even pick those actresses that got picked it's just a waste of having the poll to begin with lol.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
you know how they are they like to change things in the last minute or keep us in the deep end of things most of the times.