[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i hope this lakorn will air with the next batch but.. i didn't see it on the list at spicy >_<..

because it had ken/chom & mart/cherry lakorns on the list.. unless it's gonna be added later or switched >_<

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh ok thanks wish i could read at the spicy forum but i don't have an account on there, perhaps if Ploy and Dome this
feb it might be after one of them when they finished airing it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
great news, dome said they will air this next month on the next mon-tues slot. he will also be singing the theme song to this lakorn :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Tinah my friend got airing news posted here so we know what is happening. Oh Mon-Tue after Rome and Joy

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
This one gonna air on March 7, 2011. Hope you guys enjoy it!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
awwww Dome has a nice singing voice! will we get to hear him sing in the lakorn?
they're so cute together!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hope this air to replace the monday and Tuesday slot after Duang Ta Sawan cos that one has 7 episode already.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
for some reason i feel like my posts have been disappearing >_< weird..

but anyways.. ^ alice, i believe it will air/replace after rome/joy's lakorn

and yup.. can't wait to hear dome singing the ost to thie lakorn ^_^.. so excited!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
So that means Duang Ta Sawan will end with 13 episodes. I like this pairing but I extremely hate Twilight and everything similar to it.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Dome uploaded the theme song for the lakorn!! he sang so beautifully of course! love love it! :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0iKif-H9EM

And here's some bts!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80SMmK5GO7Q

Credits to p'Dome youtube! domepakornlamonline

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ ooooo thanks!!! im loving the song already.. dome's voice melts my heart hehe.. <3

lmao i love that bts of dome's lol.. gotta love ploy.. "no photo, no hi5, no camera.. ok?.. no no.."

and then dome points to himself.. "no.. no.. nologo.." ahaha gosh i love the two!!!