[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ ooooo thanks!!! im loving the song already.. dome's voice melts my heart hehe.. <3

lmao i love that bts of dome's lol.. gotta love ploy.. "no photo, no hi5, no camera.. ok?.. no no.."

and then dome points to himself.. "no.. no.. nologo.." ahaha gosh i love the two!!!
Image i posted top above go check the wallie by Ch3 it was from pantip. I can't wait to watch this next month, counting the
days now.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ ooooo thanks!!! im loving the song already.. dome's voice melts my heart hehe.. <3

lmao i love that bts of dome's lol.. gotta love ploy.. "no photo, no hi5, no camera.. ok?.. no no.."

and then dome points to himself.. "no.. no.. nologo.." ahaha gosh i love the two!!!
You're very welcome!! I cant wait for this lakorn! I love that Dome has his own youtube account so he keep us updated! Ploy is waay to funny and cute hahaha. I love dome and ploy! Dome's voice is lovely i think he shud sing more slow songs hes good at any type of songs.

tinah

sarNie Coma
teaser is out. i thought it looked conry lol but gonna watch it for dome-ploy

http://www.youtube.com/user/wishboniko?blend=1&ob=4#p/a/u/0/_dog_MbsEjc
credit to wishboniko

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It looks alright though but i'll watch it 4 Dome and Ploy plus there is a kissing scene and haven't seen a vampire
story in thai lakorn before only from movies.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
also a little discouraged by the vampire-ness...but Ploy and Dome look so cute!

gosh Dome singing that song was just...^^ so sweet sounding. he sings well and the song is romantic! thanks for sharing! can't wait!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The teaser made me think this was gonna be a stupid lakorn but a little part of me wants to watch it for the sake of it

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The teaser made me think this was gonna be a stupid lakorn but a little part of me wants to watch it for the sake of it
It might change your mind when u watch it on Monday 7th March episode 1 cos I'm excited already from the trailer.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
alice, the wallpaper isn't official.. noiki@spicyforum says that it's just a fanmade one.. i thought that too since it says "showwallpaper" etc.. and most of the work over there are fanmade hehe..

but anyways.. the t-ser looks corny but i am so excited to watch this.. ahhhh XD.. la la la..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
alice, the wallpaper isn't official.. noiki@spicyforum says that it's just a fanmade one.. i thought that too since it says "showwallpaper" etc.. and most of the work over there are fanmade hehe..

but anyways.. the t-ser looks corny but i am so excited to watch this.. ahhhh XD.. la la la..
Oh ok so its just a fanmade sorry i don't know cos i don't have an account in spicy but anyway thanks :thumbsup:

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
the lakorn is pretty good through why did everyone said that it wasn't good
poeple that don't like ploy always said the same thing as the did

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Please anyone here but won't include u Ka Kha cos I'm a Ploy fans too, please u all are nice group of friends and we're all
good communication don't ruin it just like someone said that Spicy Forum there are huge bunch of haters and bad words
on comments. :thumbsup:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OMG Dome is so HHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT like alwaysssssssss....Cant wait to see it. Im not a fans of Ploy but lately i find her to be very adorable and lovely..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I like Ploy, in fact I love watching Ploy but I just hate vampire genre in general, has nothing to do with my like or dislike of Ploy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG all u guys and girls are a good bunch of friends and well mannered even if ur not a huge fan of Ploy but never uses bad
words to offense others where as in spicyforum is different form here, over there is some of the Anne, Ploy, Chompoo etc and
even the pra'ek haters then attack members on the forum. :highfive:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol i have no say much at spicy.. because i find the members very nice and funny at times ^_^.. i guess it just depends on people.. hehe..

but anyways.. i love ploy!! i think she is such a great versatile actress.. XD.. i love the fact that she can still work with dome even though they're ex.. i wouldn't mind if their old flames sparked again hehe.. but they both have their own lovers now.. hehe..

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
lol i have no say much at spicy.. because i find the members very nice and funny at times ^_^.. i guess it just depends on people.. hehe..

but anyways.. i love ploy!! i think she is such a great versatile actress.. XD.. i love the fact that she can still work with dome even though they're ex.. i wouldn't mind if their old flames sparked again hehe.. but they both have their own lovers now.. hehe..
yeah i agree with you