[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
EEEKS ! i have been anticipating for this lakorn sinceee forever ! And now since its airing;
I have no we-lah ! :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just dl ep 1... cant wait to watch it after i come back from school later on today hehe...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
here's the opening credit i cut and uploaded lol XD.. ahhh.. i can't wait to watch the lakorn later on tonight.. hehe.. darn monday schedule lol..

orchidjadedx

sarNie Egg
is this suppose to be a serious and scary lakorn? bc i find myself laughing uncontrollably whenever i see the preview...i think its so funny and weird how their fangs appear and the way the blood drips after they lift up their face and their signature move?, lol, from sucking blood...

oh and will anyone be subbing this lakorn?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
is this suppose to be a serious and scary lakorn? bc i find myself laughing uncontrollably whenever i see the preview...i think its so funny and weird how their fangs appear and the way the blood drips after they lift up their face and their signature move?, lol, from sucking blood...

oh and will anyone be subbing this lakorn?
The genre is variety of everything.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow just finished the first episode i can say it does look corny but cool and amazing in away, wonder why Dome collect alot
of those sculpture object may mean something about in the past and his family, the other side members of the Vampire
are bad they killed Dome father and also him too, Ploy is so adorable cheeky funny, this lakorn is got to do with
science investigation Ploy is working hard for this scientist job after her dad died so she continue on the project cos
just to get lots money to operation her mum's eyes.