[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

an la

sarNie Hatchling
Dome is so good looking, can't help but drool :drools: I agree his acting is so so, but I think his handsomeness just overshadows that. I love the way he stares, so intense(if looks can kill). I actually like ploy's bubblyness, I kept giggling at her antics while watching the first episode. At first I was gonna pass because the whole vampire thing seemed kinda lame, but I am glad that I didn't I haven't been addicted to a drama in a long time, I kept thinking about it at work.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
Dome is so good looking, can't help but drool :drools: I agree his acting is so so, but I think his handsomeness just overshadows that. I love the way he stares, so intense(if looks can kill). I actually like ploy's bubblyness, I kept giggling at her antics while watching the first episode. At first I was gonna pass because the whole vampire thing seemed kinda lame, but I am glad that I didn't I haven't been addicted to a drama in a long time, I kept thinking about it at work.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
here's the ratings na ^_^..

snow_scorpio said:
7 Mar: [CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tai 6.4

8 Mar: [CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tai 7.8
credit to snow_scorpio@SpicyForum

i have to say the ratings are doing quite good for the beginning eps.. hope it'll soar higher for the next eps hehe.. ^_^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

i have to say the ratings are doing quite good for the beginning eps.. hope it'll soar higher for the next eps hehe.. ^_^
Yeah Ch3 this months batch airing is pretty amazing better wait for the weekend slot and next week episode, Friday is
coming with Great and Matt and on the 30th Wednesday is Dok Sorm See Tong.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult

Thanks! Somehow I think the ratings should be higher
because I'm loving this lakorn!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
True, they totally miscast him. His character is a bit old for him and going after Ploy, she's got a good 6, 7 years ahead of you boy. But I must disagree with you, he is very much indeed cute. Nak Charlie is a very talented young man. He's surely someone I'm looking forward to watch more and more of in the future.

If anyone forget or do not know Nak. He's the adore pra'ek from "Fan Chun"..."Dorm"..."4Bia 2"...and recently in Bangkok Love Story where he played the boyfriend in the super tight jeans....if anyone has not seen Dorm or Fan Chun, you must get a go on it..you are behind behind behind!!!
lol, I thought I saw him somewhere before. I'm sure he'll have a break out role in the future.

The ratings are good. I'm sure they will increase as we see them fall in love.

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
The lakorn is so EXPLOSIVE. Our couple is very HOT. I find that Dome plays very well the vampire. For a 1st role, he insures too indeed. And i'm in love too with the theme song. It is necessary to admit that in the screen, Dome and Ploy forms a very beautiful couple. I'm that they are not a real couple now. Not bad the version twillight mass thai. I look forward to seeing the next week.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i think they definitely look beautiful as a couple too. i keep staring at them..lol. i know they are with different people now..but geez...a person can dream. lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol, I thought I saw him somewhere before. I'm sure he'll have a break out role in the future.

The ratings are good. I'm sure they will increase as we see them fall in love.
LoL his break out role first his first role in Fan Chun. That movie was on FIRE when it came out...

Dome & Ploy...look soo good together, because they are two very beautiful people. Ploy looks like a lady and he looks like a gentleman. Too bad that things didn't last between them although they were together for a very long time. I feel like their significant other now, looks too childish for them.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i don't want to spoil myself and watch w/out subs.
waiting for Wishy (=

I was gushing when Traipoom kissed Plai in her dream!!
it was too cute how she smileeeddd lol

its getting good !