[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
I know that people in here hite for what i always do this and i'm so sorry. I love this drama so much so i can't stop loving it and i want to post it. I post this drama in here for myself only but if other like, they can enjoy and watch it.

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Damn!I have to wait until the weekend¡­Gosh¡­o>_<o~

tinah

sarNie Coma
check out dome/ploys old candid pic when they were still dating. they were such a cute couple! dome looked more like a bad boy when him and ploy were going out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRc0egEb8FY&feature=fvwrel

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Im soo in love with this lakorn. It just make you wish you were in love too!! I love the cuteness between dome and ploy!

The only thing i find weird about this lakorn is that the vampires roar like lions LoL!! I dnt understand why they have to sound like wild animals.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
Im soo in love with this lakorn. It just make you wish you were in love too!! I love the cuteness between dome and ploy!

The only thing i find weird about this lakorn is that the vampires roar like lions LoL!! I dnt understand why they have to sound like wild animals.
I love what you say, so cute....................

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Lols Guys :) Check this out :D They're so funny at the end. :lmao3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7tYTzbvXeI

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha ploys so silly. i like how they are so comfortable around each other despite being just friends now

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Lols Guys :) Check this out :D They're so funny at the end. :lmao3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7tYTzbvXeI
LoL !! ploy's so funny and cute. i can't believe she just head-bud dome's arm LoL! i wish we could see more on how they really act when they think the camera is off hehe, so cute!! :thumbsup:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
^^ LOVE ploy at the end, shes so cute!! How can dome resist! They neeeed to get back with each other :( and realize that everything they're doing in the set/drama is reality!!! Just kidding.. haahahahah i can dream on and on about these two being together <3 :'9 :thumbsup:

Has anyone seen Dome's girlfriend?? Lol.. not to be mean but.. MANNNNNN!!! DOME!!!!! :eyetwitch: You had Ploy man!!!!

Anyways.. can't wait for next weeks episode. :popcorn:

Up: I saw someones post about how they roar like lions.. I TOTALLY AGREE!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ lmao i don't think they can make the actors scream like bats so... lion roaring sounds has to do ;.P

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Dang. I'm lovin' this lakorn. I didn't even have any intension of watching it but i did in the end. lol
I love all their scenes together. they're so cute and funny! XD
My favorite scene was when they were in Japan..When Dome went looking for Ploy at the amusement park and he was taller than all the japanese people walking by. I was quite shock at how tall he was compare to them..no offense or anything. lol
Dome looks mighty handsome in those suits! Totally diggin' it ;D
I love Ploy's clothing as well. It's really cute! Can't wait for episode 5! :D
Too bad they're no longer dating. This makes me mad. lol
They're tooo cute together and totally matches one another! What's wrong with their heart?! lol jk