[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^ LOVE ploy at the end, shes so cute!! How can dome resist! They neeeed to get back with each other :( and realize that everything they're doing in the set/drama is reality!!! Just kidding.. haahahahah i can dream on and on about these two being together <3 :'9 :thumbsup:

Has anyone seen Dome's girlfriend?? Lol.. not to be mean but.. MANNNNNN!!! DOME!!!!! :eyetwitch: You had Ploy man!!!!
right? just can't help thinking it. but no matter how cute they still are now, i believe i read Dome "had other girl(s)" therefore, i must resist the temptation to be a Ploy-Dome real-life shipper.
and yet...

@ tinah thanks for the vid of Dome and Ploy when they were still dating. those are some hot pictures. and they both look so young...and in love (oh gosh).
1:18 awww cutest picture ever!
1:56 Ploy handing him flowers! sweeet.

will check out the subs.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
right? just can't help thinking it. but no matter how cute they still are now, i believe i read Dome "had other girl(s)" therefore, i must resist the temptation to be a Ploy-Dome real-life shipper.
and yet...

@ tinah thanks for the vid of Dome and Ploy when they were still dating. those are some hot pictures. and they both look so young...and in love (oh gosh).
1:18 awww cutest picture ever!
1:56 Ploy handing him flowers! sweeet.

will check out the subs.
I post the sub from Wishboniko on my display page 25-26 go check it out

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Here!! My 2nd Fanmovie of Dome & Ploy :)
It took me an hour. Lols :) Thanks!!! & Enjoy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8SJdmYT6ds

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i didn't plan to watch this either cuz i've seen various interviews of dome and somehow i don't like the guy and didn't understand the hype about his looks, but dang they made him cute in here like when he accidently smiles then return back to the serious look. his voice sounds sexy too lol it's weird cuz in the et news before he wasn't like that or maybe i just didn't notice. anyway, i probably still don't like his real self but i like him in here we'll just leave it at that. anyway, i like ploy for awhile now since her lakorn with pip and joy s. she's just so cute when she smiles. i don't like her mean, psycotic roles i like her better in roles like the one she did with por.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i didn't plan to watch this either cuz i've seen various interviews of dome and somehow i don't like the guy and didn't understand the hype about his looks, but dang they made him cute in here like when he accidently smiles then return back to the serious look. his voice sounds sexy too lol it's weird cuz in the et news before he wasn't like that or maybe i just didn't notice. anyway, i probably still don't like his real self but i like him in here we'll just leave it at that. anyway, i like ploy for awhile now since her lakorn with pip and joy s. she's just so cute when she smiles. i don't like her mean, psycotic roles i like her better in roles like the one she did with por.
Dome has to use that voice cos a vampire character i find him cute and hot, as for Ploy don't worry cos 2011 until to
next year looks like she'll be a full time as nang'ek.

I hope she will still play rai roles. She did an amazing job in that lakorn with Lydia & Aerin. I really can't imagine anyone doing as good.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
Dome has to use that voice cos a vampire character i find him cute and hot, as for Ploy don't worry cos 2011 until to
next year looks like she'll be a full time as nang'ek.
Yep, 2011 will be her year of awards and nang'sek

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Here's one more SIMPLE, MINI artwork that I made. haha :)
Dome & Ploy are soo Cute <3 Forrealz. I never get tired of them :D