[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn will end soon I'm going to miss Traipoom/plaichat and also no more Ned/Chon :tearybye:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Girl version of Rak Tur Talod Gan....i love Dome's version better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfZxy3jVfqU&sns=em

Credits to : Dome's youtube

orchidjadedx

sarNie Egg
wow, it seems a lot of people are liking this lakorn very much...i thought it was gonna be a complete flop but it seems to have surpassed a lot of expectations...now i really wanna watch it but i need it in eng subs...does anyone know if this is being eng subbed or not bc i'm itching to watch this

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, it seems a lot of people are liking this lakorn very much...i thought it was gonna be a complete flop but it seems to have surpassed a lot of expectations...now i really wanna watch it but i need it in eng subs...does anyone know if this is being eng subbed or not bc i'm itching to watch this
wishboniko is uploading this on youtube with eng subs...but she only has 3 episodes so far. Heres the 1st part...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNGuO5OAKfk&sns=em

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
or at vikki. They eng sub it to epi 8 already. This is so sad.... Tears were rolling down my
face at the end of epi 8 :( I dont want him to die. I want them both
to be together. :cry1:

And i cant believe that Arno got turned into a vampire... She so dumb. Ugh.

maijune

SarNie Adult
dome is a player that's why...it's good they remain good friends then cuz ploy deserve someone honest..

but still i want them back together because they are so cute together...

can't believe this lakorn has only 3 more eps...i don't want it to end yet..they are just too cute...i will miss them lots...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I noe!! I hope they add more sweet scenes in these last 3 episodes!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Just finally got a chance to see Episode 8 and all i gotta say is that I LOVE IT!
They are so darn cute together. Too bad the kiss wasn't on the lips instead. lol but it's okay!
So only 3 more episodes?! I'm gonna be so sad now! Totally gonna miss seeing them onscreen. I wish they were still a couple in real life...):
That way even if we don't get to see them onscreen anymore we can still off screen. lol but whatever floats their boat. ahah :p
I can't wait for episode 9 & 10 ! So I guess there's only gonna be 11 episodes? Dang. They should do 12! lol
Just 2 more days and then we can see Plaichat & Traipoom again! Back to giggling and all. ahah Been watching this lakorn like nonstop. aha
but yeah I hope they have the previews this time. lol

maijune

SarNie Adult
honestly i have never liked dome before...but since this lakorn i have fell in love with him..he is growing on me...he is just too cool and handsome in this lakorn maybe because of the character he play ( i don't know) but now i am deeply love him and hope he and ploy come back together...they are too cute together....anyways..anyone know or have pic of his current girlfriend paint?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
honestly i have never liked dome before...but since this lakorn i have fell in love with him..he is growing on me...he is just too cool and handsome in this lakorn maybe because of the character he play ( i don't know) but now i am deeply love him and hope he and ploy come back together...they are too cute together....anyways..anyone know or have pic of his current girlfriend paint?
I've posted pics of Paint in this thread on page 21...u can see it there. :thumbsup:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I remember following Dome's projects in 06'!!
karaoking to We-lah haha all his goodies !!!
he was sucha hottieeeeee :)

now since i decided to stay up late to watch this,
OMG i once again *DROOL FOR DOME :)

i couldn't help but squirm and squeal
eeeeeeeeeeeeeKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

tinah

sarNie Coma
so this lakorn only has 11 epi? why so short. when polyplus has a lakorn for ch7, its always so long.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ch7 drag their lakorn so much wow I'm so surprise this is a short one only 11 episode and it soon be done just kularb as
well i thought this will be a long one, it make me sad now cos i will miss this hot&spicy couple for another couple of years
till they pair in lakorn once again in the near future. :tearybye: