[CH3] Ruk Mai Mee Wun Tay (Polyplus)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
at 11:10 - 11:30 we know how the lakorn is going to end!! they showed it to us :thumbsup:

Dome is still going to be alive and he's super hot with his hair combed to the sides like that, and HE'S HOT IN THAT BEACH WHITE SHIRT HE'S WEARING! looks like the lakorn is going to end at the beach sealed with a kiss!! :cloud9:

haha wen Dome and Ploy was watching the end of their lakorn Dome looked like he was super into it, and when they turned it off they were like "aww man!" hahaha
I know...hopefully there's more to that...somehow I feel like it might be fore the other MV ???

I agree the slick hair to the side is a nice change, Dome seems like someone who likes to have alot of fun so his hair isn't usually tamed LoL

Can someone sub the show would love to understand more

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I know...hopefully there's more to that...somehow I feel like it might be fore the other MV ???

I agree the slick hair to the side is a nice change, Dome seems like someone who likes to have alot of fun so his hair isn't usually tamed LoL

Can someone sub the show would love to understand more
No its not for the other mv, because when they showed that part Dome even said "oh thats the ending of the lakorn" =)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn going to end already but here's interview of PLOY from last year talking about BREAKUP WITH DOME. so sad, sniff.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
this is one reason why i love Ploy soooo much, she's so honest and not afraid to tell people how it really is. i like how she doesn't really think about what she says, like (omg wat if i say something the viewers won't like, or wat if Dome get mad at me for blaming things on him)...no she don't think that way, she just say what she honestly feel inside and i just love that honesty!! i feel really bad for her, Dome lost a great woman! i can't believe he broke up with her while she was working, he could of waited to talk to her one on one in person, instead of putting her through that while she's around reporters. i love how Ploy puts work before her personal life...i remember Tangmo crying while she was modeling next to her ex-boyfriend because she couldn't handle it. Ploy is really strong woman, and i hope she finds the "one" for her. ....who noes it might be Tar.

And another thing...
Ploy and Dome were in San Francisco!! :cry1: OMG I COULD OF TOTALLY MET THEM, I LIVE IN SAN FRANCISCO!! wat a lost :facepalm:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Awww! That was so sad and cute. ahah I love Ploy and her answers.
That was cute how she explained when she went to San Fran to visit Dome and he was shaking. lol
I love how the psychics says that they are soulmates and cannot be separate even til death..something like that.
I found if ironic how their first lakorn is called Love Never Die. Ahah Their Love Never Dies.... like seriously. Ahaha
Thanks for sharing the vdo :D

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
ya i wish her happiness and it great that they r still good friends even though it effect it a lot, even in the interview it appear like she was quiet to me (interview w/ her n dome bout the lakorn). sux how he broke up with her at the job site. what doesn't kill ya makes u stronger. love her, she truly deserve those award for being an "ACTRESS" like she said

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Aww, As I think about Dome, even though Dome's a player,
whichever girlfriend he have, he'll treat them well :) & when Ploy said Dome likes
to cook her Japanese food, that reminded me of that part when both of them were
having dinner at Japan in Ruk Mai Mee Wan Tai. Lols, how ironic :D
Both of them are so sweet, I love Ploy's answers(mature&honest).
If necessary, I hope they will get back together again, & they should really be soulmates :D

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah! I find everything from their past relationship to the lakorn to be quite ironic. ahaha
I wish they were together again. Remember when she said that she "fear" of them both getting back together...if it did happen.
I really want them to get back with each other. They're so darn cute! lol
So he broke up with her so that he could get with that one chick, right? It's been awhile. ahaha Can't quite remember the whole story. eheh....