[Ch3] Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai (Pood-dern Production)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Has everyone forgotten this one?? After watching Rome in Mook Liam Petch, I want to see more of him. I kinda miss my squared-jaw pra'ek. Has this one finally finished filming??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Has everyone forgotten this one?? After watching Rome in Mook Liam Petch, I want to see more of him. I kinda miss my squared-jaw pra'ek. Has this one finally finished filming??
its almost done, this might be airing somewhere this April, i'll tell u when 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
saw on IG Rome posted a picture of the closing ceremony party so hopefully its end of March

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe I almost forgot about this Lakorn lol I thought this was going to air first because Matt filmed this one before Fai Nai Wayu. Oh wells, I def can't wait now !!! Matt is on roll !

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
I can't believe I almost forgot about this Lakorn lol I thought this was going to air first because Matt filmed this one before Fai Nai Wayu. Oh wells, I def can't wait now !!! Matt is on roll !

I know, I almost forgot it too until I looked up Rome's wiki profile and saw it. Haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@phatman;
It totally slipped out of my mind ! By the looks of all the bts photo, this is going to be such a fun Lakorn to watch lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
@phatman;
It totally slipped out of my mind ! By the looks of all the bts photo, this is going to be such a fun Lakorn to watch lol

I hope so too. I don't know how Matt is, but I'm looking forward to it because I miss Rome...haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I cant believe they already have the closing party. It came out of the blue. I'm so looking forward to this lakorn. I cant wait to see it!!!!!!!!! I wonder what will be the next lakorn for this production!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I cant believe they already have the closing party. It came out of the blue. I'm so looking forward to this lakorn. I cant wait to see it!!!!!!!!! I wonder what will be the next lakorn for this production!