[Ch3] Ruk Ok Rit (GOOD FEELING)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I dont care what people say....I like Good Feeling and p'King.  but why Pope??? Couldn't they have chosen someone Mew's age to be pra'ek? Lol Preem is stuck with Great, now Mew is stuck with Pope. Lol. hahaha. hilarious!!!!!!  

At least pair them with different people next time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Came across this today lol It would be nice to see these two. lol :p

i swear i want them as pair Pope his ok but he doesn't matches with Mew everyone now reckon Pope matches Ploy that is why there are petition between Pteam vs PM 
i really wanna do a request to Khun King GoodFeeling to switch from Pope/Mew to JamesJ/Mew lately Pope/Mew promotion is slowly decreasing 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay! Another Pope/Mew's lakorn. I'm happy that these two have another lakorn together but maybe it's too fast but oh well. Preem/Great already have their second lakorn together. So, it doesn't hurt for these two to have another lakorn. :D

I'm curious to know the story line!!

SonYukView4ever

CH3 doesnt seem to favor fans' request sometimes. lol But I am keeping my fingers cross for Jirayu and Mew in an upcoming lakorn too! Adore them!!!! :numchuck:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
CH3 doesnt seem to favor fans' request sometimes. lol But I am keeping my fingers cross for Jirayu and Mew in an upcoming lakorn too! Adore them!!!! :numchuck:
not really though cos one of my Thai friend they request to see Rome/Chompoo and it works keep trying

SonYukView4ever

lol not always. I dont follow Rome and Chom so I don't know how occasionally they are pair up but it hasn't been working for some couples that fans have requested billions of times. lol

I shall put a request for Jirayu and Mew Nittha too. lol :p

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I dont know about other good feeling lakorns, but chai ruj was moving at such at a pausing pace, the storyline itself wasnt slow, but more of the flow and transitions of scenes was very slow, took me at least 2 months to finish, but i hung on because i was very very impressed with Mew (she impressed me the most out of all the SJ casts), I dont mind a reunion with pope, but can mew pair with my nadech nxt pls pls.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
lol not always. I dont follow Rome and Chom so I don't know how occasionally they are pair up but it hasn't been working for some couples that fans have requested billions of times. lol

I shall put a request for Jirayu and Mew Nittha too. lol :p
Rome/Chompoo they have sparkling sign which make fans adore them and even Ch3 loves them too u should check out their IG Chompoo has 1.millions followers right now they both been name pretty close to a koo-kwan 
yeah have a try Daisy sometime u never know it might work 
yeah request JJ/Mew since now I'm tired of Mew with Pope the more promotion of PM and interest will turn so less u better wait when Pope/Ploy release fans will jump onto them and tell u something those PM fan cheerers still doing the bashing thing 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I don't understand why ch3 keep reusing the same pairs?? They have by far a wide range of actors and actresses, and yet they still use the same couple.
I don't know if I'll watch this. Pope and Mew were cute in Pawornruj but it's too soon to see them again

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lovestar said:
I don't understand why ch3 keep reusing the same pairs?? They have by far a wide range of actors and actresses, and yet they still use the same couple.
I don't know if I'll watch this. Pope and Mew were cute in Pawornruj but it's too soon to see them again
there are too much promotion of this pair soon fans will get bored of them 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pope and mew...khun chai Ruj & than ying will soon return on steen once again... :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Reporters ask them if they will have another lakorn or any work together. They said that they have been contacted about it already;therefore, there should/will be another lakorn of them together. Like the same(old) information, they don't know the title of the lakorn yet. They said it's going to be a romantic/comedy. :)

Starting at  1:46-2:22.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmdLDMRjVvw&feature=youtu.be

If it's going to be romantic/comedy, then that's a plus for me. Me love romantic,comedy. :D hahha.
:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  <-------- Thumbs up for romantic/comedy!!!! 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i have a feeling this new lakorn of them is the remake of Pookong Yod Ruk cos there was a news that its GoodFeeling project after NangRaiSaiLarp and genre is romantic comedy wonder what will Pope look like playing comedy his images suited romance/dramas and i can't guaranty on GoodFeeling 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Nah, they (good feeling it is lol) will make this work ^_^ i have hope in them since they proof me wrong...look at tat one lakorn Chompoo & Ken start in and tat other one with Chompoo & Peter and already havin high hope in Margie & Peter lakorn lol

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I'm very happy with this new lakorn but I will not put high expectation on it. Not because of Good Feeling, but my expectation usually lead to disappointment. So I'll just sit back and watch how it goes. Anyhow I think Pope, Mew & P'King already comfortable working with each other so maybe it won't be too bad. 

About P'Pope play comedy, I think he did pretty good job in Buang so it definitely not an issue. I worried more about Mew.