[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

cherry4ever

sarNie Egg
On his wedding day wid amy i bet the vdo clip of her and matt that was recorded by his other woman will be show on the wedding...this will be the part i say yeah in ur face amy go die...lol...cnt believe its ending today
idon't think that it'll ending tonight... :secret:

st111

sarNie Hatchling
credit pantip
rak ork arkard has 14 episodes.
It will end on friday 23 march. jaaaa.

yeah yeah yeah :)
I saw the message on "Mam Gaem Daeng" forum ..."Mam Gaem Daeng" will air on Mar-25.
If above info is true, I think Rak Ord Akard will end on Mar-24th Sat...
don;t know which one is true...however, I can see more Om & Cherry!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
watching this live now and the internet or website sucks. man, not my morning at all. :( i don't even know how many
minutes i miss and plus it keep on stopping on me. :(

I;m happy and happy that I'm right,ha, that it's ending next friday or saturday. yay. more episode of them.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
finish epi.12..

Despite of feeling sad for Jai...I can't stop asking what the hell of Khoontong?
Why didn't he take any action? Why didn't he find Jai and explain instead of accepting his Mom " arrangement"?
I rememebr in Epi.9, he went back to see Jai and decide to stay in Mu-Tae village. Moreover, he decided to vow in front of Nangrow waterfull with Cherry to show his love...
Did he really think Amy has his child? Why's wrong and where is his couragement?

He made me feel disapointed and sad ....

Hope this is some kind of " plan"

anyway, Jai is going to face more trouble and difficulties today. I need to prepare more tissues..

At least at least at least, I can see Palad and Wanjieb couple...
I think he knows that Amy's kid is not his kid because he know they have never slept together but the only reason
why he's willingly to get married with Amy is b/c of his mother. I'm having a hard time watching today episode live.So
it's kind of sucks right now. :(

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
I think he knows that Amy's kid is not his kid because he know they have never slept together but the only reason
why he's willingly to get married with Amy is b/c of his mother. I'm having a hard time watching today episode live.So
it's kind of sucks right now. :(
here try this http://wezatv.com/dootv/channel3.php

st111

sarNie Hatchling
just finish epi.13...

originally, I am mad at Jaokhun(Om) because he did nothing but being a "good son"..... especially, Jai(cherry) can't stop crying after she ran up of his engagement party....

today best scene is Jai stood aside the window and cried when she memoried Jaokhun..

However, at the end, he is so sad when Amy throw "Mu-tae" tea leaves on the ground....he tried to pick them up by his hand...
okok....i am touched...please do something...Jaokhun...don't be a mommy boy...

next epi...there is a wedding scene between Jaokhun & Amy...I really hope this is the chance to reveal Matthew & Amy relation shipment. Moreover, Jaokhun go back to Mu-Tae and ask for Jai's forgiveness...

Oh.......need to wait for another 5 days... >_<

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
just finish epi.13...

originally, I am mad at Jaokhun(Om) because he did nothing but being a "good son"..... especially, Jai(cherry) can't stop crying after she ran up of his engagement party....

today best scene is Jai stood aside the window and cried when she memoried Jaokhun..

However, at the end, he is so sad when Amy throw "Mu-tae" tea leaves on the ground....he tried to pick them up by his hand...

next epi...there is a wedding scene between Jaokhun & Amy...I really hope this is the chance to reveal Matthew & Amy relation shipment. Moreover, Jaokhun go back to Mu-Tae and ask for Jai's forgiveness...

o m g, seriously. i can't wait to see that part where jaokhun tried to pick up the tea leave. I'm on the annoy mom and
her kid scene.hahah,watching it from youtube. hahah

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Omg, today's episode...when Jai started crying and singing 2 Potato's song, I cn so relate and feel her pain. And towards the end when Jao Khun held onto the tea bag, he was like so cute &sad w/tat puppy look on his face tat I just wanna 2 jump on screen &give him a cuddle :( But the saddest part was him picking up the soil of tea bit by bit after Amy tore the bag up &dumped it on the floor. Fighting, Jao Khun!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
the last scene of om was so emotional. i was crying with him when he was picking up the tea from the floor.it was so sad.
i can't believe it that we have to wait for 4 more days until friday to come. it's going to be a long long 4 days. i really want
to watch the next episode now. waiting is a pain.

Yay!! Om's Back to help them. He'll fight for her and the village.Yay! Team Om!
I knew it that that bastard hi-so ex boyfriend of Cherry is going to come back.
No wonder he was on the opening credit.

st111

sarNie Hatchling
just finish epi.13...

really love these two scenes from EPI 13....although they made me cry ...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
idon't think that it'll ending tonight... :secret:
Thanks for informing me...i knew it didnt end on episode 13 cuz wen i watched the teaser of epi.13 it didnt look like it will...but im just glad there episode to it so that mean more of om and cherry...it was so sad on episode 13 i cried with om and cherry..om really need to speak up and stand up for his rite of speech...it look like he wnt to say something to his mom and amy but his mom always cut in when hes not even done talking...so rude...hopefully om and the next episode will talk to his mom regarding his feeling