[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Golly I'm so behind!! I need to catch up!!! Khunthong is so dreamy in this. This is the most handsome he's looked in any drama. His nose doesn't even bother me in this hehe. I like him in suits, but Om looks really good in normal clothes.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Golly I'm so behind!! I need to catch up!!! Khunthong is so dreamy in this. This is the most handsome he's looked in any drama. His nose doesn't even bother me in this hehe. I like him in suits, but Om looks really good in normal clothes.
Lol I think so too! Om makes regular clothes look hot! He's more and more handsome in each of his lakorns.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
ending scene
so sweetttttttttttttttttttt. :kiss2: :woot:
credit pantip

credit : komchadluek

o m g!!! S W E E T!!!! I think this is going to be on Friday's episode. Hope it is.ahhaha....
Thanks for the photos. :) wow, i can't believe this is ending already. I'm too in love with
this lakorn. Anyway, just one more day until Friday! Yay!!!!!! :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yeah start of bit by bit before u reach to the major thing I'm starting my learning at a low pace too don't want to jump too fast yeah AyLove u had any
trouble feel free to ask me i'll do what i can
Thank You,Alice. I will ask you if i need any help. :)

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Lol I think so too! Om makes regular clothes look hot! He's more and more handsome in each of his lakorns.
I am also fond of Om from this larkon. Before seeing Rak Ork Akard, I only know him and think he looks nice. However, I didn't pay more attention on his larkon.
After seeing Rak Ork Akard, I really love his smile and he is really hot ...

I am Om fan now...haha!!

st111

sarNie Hatchling
ending scene
so sweetttttttttttttttttttt. :kiss2: :woot:
credit pantip

credit : komchadluek
These scenes are definately sweet & cute...especially, they confess love in front of the waterfall
Super like the waterfall scene and motocycle scene...

Oh....can't wait till Friday...don't want this end...
can Om & Cherry pair up again?

>_<

cherry4ever

sarNie Egg
I am also fond of Om from this larkon. Before seeing Rak Ork Akard, I only know him and think he looks nice. However, I didn't pay more attention on his larkon.
After seeing Rak Ork Akard, I really love his smile and he is really hot ...

I am Om fan now...haha!!
same here///i'm plus Om to my fav actist list (my list :n'ek only Cherry,pr'ek:TIK,OM).

cherry4ever

sarNie Egg
and does anyone can tell me this lakorn will ending this friday for sure?...bcaus i see the notice of epi 14 ....it's seem to have 15epi but not 14.