[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

st111

sarNie Hatchling
today 1st part, Somjai's tea planatation is stolen by mafia. Khunkoon knew about it...
I think he will agree to marry Amy in order to have money support from his mom in next part..

let me wait and see...

By the way, in this part, Om use "tape" to fix the broken paper tea bag, sad...

st111

sarNie Hatchling
oh...sad....
Somjai also use "tap" to fix the photo that she took with Khuntoon...

Om did promise to marry Amy because he need money to help Mujai tea plantation

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O m g it ended today!!!! O m g.... I cant believe it damn and i thought tomorrow was the last one. I have class so i didnt get to watch it live. :(
Ill watch today episode later on today. Still cant believe it that it ended. :(

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Omg, the ending was Super Cute!!! But than again, I thght it cld've been better! My fav part of this episode was when Nathalie said 2 the older man that he was handsome like "Nadech", lmfao...

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I wil have to watch it after i get off work. =(

@lynn- i think its like that with almost every lakorn. lol. us viewers always seem to want or wish the ending was better than how it was done.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg the ending is so sanook mak mak dee jai jung leuy Om/Cherry is so naruk i like the kiss joob joob Om gave to Cherry :cheer: :kiss2: :highfive: :beer:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
just finish watching the last episode a while ago. o m g, om and cherry were so cute!!!!!
I am going to miss watching this lakorn a lot! This is one of the best lakorn so far for
2012!!!!!! :) I recommend anyone who haven't seen this to watch this lakorn. They're
missing one of the best sweetest and cutest lakorn ever!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love Om/Cherry and I hope that in the future they get one more together!!!!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks st111 for the welcome. Ahh I'm so behind! I'm on ep 11 : ( But nice to know that the ending is cute and satisfying to the viewers. Gotta catch up now ^_^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
My reaction and feelings throughout this lakorn from the very first episode till the last one: ^_^ :wub: :yahoo: :clap: :coverlaf: :cloud9: :ghehe: :wink: :bhehe: :dance1: :dance2: :dance3: :heart:

My reaction when this ended today: :cry1: :tearybye: :cry:

st111

sarNie Hatchling
can't believe this show is over...
Om & Cherry is damn cure in the last scene..
I love how Om confess his love and how shy Cherry is..Moreover, I love their relative reaction when they watch the "live" of waterfall scene....

haha...I am going to miss Om & Cherry pair so much...

Thanks Ployplus..

I love the script and all the actors/actress so much...
They did an amazing job...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I didn't even notice that was Tik!! haha.

Anyway, here's the clearer version of cherry/om's performance at polyplus concert last year.
I Love and Miss Om/Cherry so much!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfG4sl751nI

credits: ni2uo6's yt channel

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I didn't even notice that was Tik!! haha.

Anyway, here's the clearer version of cherry/om's performance at polyplus concert last year.
I Love and Miss Om/Cherry so much!!!!!!!!!

credits: ni2uo6's yt channel
Cherry she's very good at dancing not bad

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to rewatch this beautiful lakorn! I miss Cherry and Om so much!!!
Thank You to OMakapansub for the eng sub.
Last episode done w/ sub! :)

Eng Sub of RS- ROA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvgFaXyM5tg&list=UUkyBj66PXJzIfXHnS280o_g&index=4&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWxvisTc70&list=UUkyBj66PXJzIfXHnS280o_g&index=3&feature=plcp