[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
wow this is great news! i love ploy, she's so great! any idea on the storyline?

by the way congrats to PAULA!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Here is another hot/sexy pair, thanks for the good news Tinah, looks like 2010 is Ploy's year and 2011 will be
same too. She's so talented can take as both character wether its nice or evil both at once amazing Ploy. :thumbup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love how PLOY is very versatile in her roles^^ That shows how an amazing of an actress she is. She can make you LOVE and HATE her! LOl. I thought OM was with CH7?! o_O

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love how PLOY is very versatile in her roles^^ That shows how an amazing of an actress she is. She can make you LOVE and HATE her! LOl. I thought OM was with CH7?! o_O
Reckon now his like a freelance. This one Om and Ploy is a hot sassy pair in the near hope Rome he'll be one. :lmao2:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
HOT! SEXY! COUPLE for sure! Can't believe its happening. I really want to know the storyline. I hope its a Romantic lakorn and a slap/kiss.

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Isn't Om with Polyplus, so he can play for Ch7 and Ch3. Like Pong with Ch7 and CH5. I'm not quite sure but I think I once read about this

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Om plays for POLYPLUS and this company plays for both Ch3 and Ch7 and Pong his different cos he belongs to Exact
but now his like everywhere.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Hmm, this is an interesting pair. I’ll be looking forward to it. Ploy is a good actress; she pulls off her villain role pretty well! Even while playing a rai role she could still portray a nang’ek role just as good.