[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh man... i love the cast already ahaha.. <3 ploy&om.. who knew? or expected? lol.. like the new pair.. teehee..

Om is under Poluplus, and Polyplus works for both ch3 & ch7. Because of this, Om works for both channels.. ^_^.. i love it because actors/actresses for polyplus gets to switch around with casts hehe..

and for Pong, he is under Exact. The only time you see Pong or other actors/actresses in other channels is when Exact and the other channels like ch3 & ch7 do a joint/collaboration. Like for example Dum Kham, Prajan See Roong.. etc..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
started watching Om in BDDR and i gotta say he's mighty fine! can't wait to see Ploy pair up with him! :cheer:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I think he's doing a good job playing twin roles.

I can't wait to see this one....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What is Om portraying a twin character? that'll be good but usual if there is a twin then one of them has a opposite
personality than the other.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
What is Om portraying a twin character? that'll be good but usual if there is a twin then one of them has a opposite
personality than the other.

Nope I was just saying his other lakorn Bundai Dok Ruk where he plays a twin role. I thought he did a very good job. I was complimenting him. I don't think he's playing twin in this lakorn.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
there is a news in daradaily.com in Aom picture said that ch3 manage will gave Polyplus the chance to film this lakorn Ploy and Aom soon

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They need to hurry and start filming this lakorn.
I Love Om he is so good-looking! Falling in love
with him every time I watch BDDR! :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think ch3 want to start filming this now but they have to negotiate with ch7 because Om is still filming the lakorn with Mint. The lakorn had good rating so they want to extend it about 22ep.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Well, i hope that one gets done soon because i really want to
see them together.hah. And i want to see Om in Ch3 lakorn too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think ch3 want to start filming this now but they have to negotiate with ch7 because Om is still filming the lakorn with Mint. The lakorn had good rating so they want to extend it about 22ep.
u know if Ch7 extend their episode the story will turn draggy. If i was them i will start Om and Ploy straight away.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
dang 22 episodes for BDDR??? i like it but i agree that that's too long. more drama they bring in to extend the story will just make it drag. just let it be a nice sweet lakorn. plus then we get to see Om with ch.3 actresses like Ploy!