[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Om and Ploy in the photoshoot were sizzling already! Just imagine actually acting together

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't wait until the open shooting
they both will make a hot couple
Oh I know right. If the storyline is interesting too this lakorn will have good rating then we can see them in another lakorn together.lol. Im going a bit too far. I mean it though. What type of Genre is this though, anyone know?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh I know right. If the storyline is interesting too this lakorn will have good rating then we can see them in another lakorn together.lol. Im going a bit too far. I mean it though. What type of Genre is this though, anyone know?
Both Om and Dome pairing with Ploy with Polyplus is so so sizzling. Heard that its a romantic with abit of revenge type
of thing but I'll double check cos now my memory is going everywhere cos KLRGR and ruk mai mee wun tay.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Both Om and Dome pairing with Ploy with Polyplus is so so sizzling. Heard that its a romantic with abit of revenge type
of thing but I'll double check cos now my memory is going everywhere cos KLRGR and ruk mai mee wun tay.
Lol. I don't blame you me too. Ok thanks so much. WOw romantic and revenge would be great. That might mean some kiss scenes. Hoping.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OM:“There’s “Rak Ork Akard” for Channel 3. Playing with “Ploy,” it’s normal to be nervous because I have never worked with her before. She’s also another actress with very much skill. I’m happy to be able to work with her. We’ll start shooting it around March if nothing happens.”

credits to: Dara Candy

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh man.. if genre is romance/revenge.. im tuning in even more!! because this is gonna be another hot couple hehe... ^_^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
A romance and revenge Lakorn.I hope its a good one. I prefer comedy but maybe
this one have a little comedy too. I hope so.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ thank you!

geezus, romance and revenge! looking forward to this! augh!
romance and revenge, there might be kiss/slap as well cos if they have a revenge/romantic genre then chances for a
kiss/slap too. :wub:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
romance and revenge, there might be kiss/slap as well cos if they have a revenge/romantic genre then chances for a
kiss/slap too. :wub:
Yeah that's why I got so excited for the revenge part because I'm hoping it will have kiss/slap and I wouldn't mind Om kidnapping Ploy to and island or something hot! Let's hope it is.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres recent news about this lakorn

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10361109/A10361109.html

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
They gonna expected to turn on the camera of the lakorn "LOVE BROADCAST" end of March. So maybe next week or the other week,not too much long. I love the n'ek, p'ek and the name of this lakorn.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
So excited! Om and Ploy, two really hot people working together. I hope theirs some slap/kiss or just lots of hugs and kisses. I don't like it when they have two good looking people and don't give them enough chemistry. I hope to see the opening or fitting soon.