[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow what a very wonderful word u use to describe Ploy and Om. :thumbsup: another word to add there 'stunningly gorgeous'. :camera:
I really like what you added too. :thumbup: :thumbup: I just find them so good looking and them together will definitely heat up the screens. I can't wait to see more of these two together.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
maybe the fitting will be next week wowowowowowowowowoowowowowowowoowowowowoowow

tinah

sarNie Coma
i believe the recent news from Thairath said cherry is now the n'ek confirmed by khun somrak. can someone correct me if im wrong. i just use google

http://www.thairath.co.th/column/ent/wave/160248

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i believe the recent news from Thairath said cherry is now the n'ek confirmed by khun somrak. can someone correct me if im wrong. i just use google

http://www.thairath.co.th/column/ent/wave/160248
Tinah pantip news said Cherry to replace Ploy as nang'ek with Om Akrapan its Cherry's 1st role with polyplus maybe ploy is
too busy with her schedule since Ploy has Pimmala and Khun Seuk nearly about to open with Aum Atichart.
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10404684/A10404684.html

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
No! I am very dissapointed and mad. I had been waiting so long to for Om and Ploy to pair up. I was hoping to see the fitting soon. The chances that Om and Ploy will pair together isn't much. Seriously I wouldn't mind if they waited for Ploy. Thanks for the news.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yea they got the news from thairath. It says ploys scheduled is too busy to starr in this drama. She has 2 upcoming lakorn and 1 new movie so she is pretty much booked. I would of love to see her with Om but cherrys fine too since she is finish with tard ruk. Cherry was suppose to be in rabum duang dao but she droped out..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^yea they got the news from thairath. It says ploys scheduled is too busy to starr in this drama. She has 2 upcoming lakorn and 1 new movie so she is pretty much booked. I would of love to see her with Om but cherrys fine too since she is finish with tard ruk. Cherry was suppose to be in rabum duang dao but she droped out..
Some news @pantip said Cherry/Ken might return to play Raeng Ruk, Ploy she's such a busy bee with her fully schedule and
rumor she'll play in Sai See Plerng as Sai Mew lalita old role and the pra'ek choices request by fans is Mart and Andrew.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ploy does need to take it easy otherwise she will overwork herself. Could be why she's losing weight. I mean I do want to see her in here with Om but she has a lot of lakorn lined up already so just give it to cherry who only have 1 new lakorn. Cherry is link to a lot of lakorns like raeng ruk, plerng boon, and the one with rome.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy does need to take it easy otherwise she will overwork herself. Could be why she's losing weight. I mean I do want to see her in here with Om but she has a lot of lakorn lined up already so just give it to cherry who only have 1 new lakorn. Cherry is link to a lot of lakorns like raeng ruk, plerng boon, and the one with rome.
oh is the one with Rome is it that lakorn for pjj? but that company their works aren't that good but its Rome and Cherry
sure it will look like Andrew/Mint so it won't be disappointing one, Om his so lucky to play along side Alist n'ek like
Cherry and there always be one day in the future we'll see Om pair with Ploy. Cherry and Ploy they're hot atm.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Cherry and Om, HMMMM :scratchhead2: i suppose it could work, i would have to see them together to properly judge.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ploy and Om will have plenty of opportunity to pair up because they work with polyplus a lot. Its a matter of scheduling since both seem to be busy nowadays

tinah

sarNie Coma
I believe cherry have been wanting to work with polyplus too. I'm not sure if her pairing up with om will bring in ratings though.