[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Alex gave an interview that he is going to ask to be excuse from going into the military and hopefully they excuse him. Let's see because Mario and Aof was able to get an excuse since last year.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
When is this lakorn going to air can someone tell me please?
I hope they are filming right now. I really want to see this lakorn.
Love Kimberly :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Alex gave an interview that he is going to ask to be excuse from going into the military and hopefully they excuse him. Let's see because Mario and Aof was able to get an excuse since last year.
I hope they are not going to cancel this lakorn.
Could you please tell me if they are filming this lakorn right now? Thank you.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They haven't start the filming process yet only had the fitting a month ago but they might pull Alex out but i don't think
they'll cancel this lakorn.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think they will canceled. Alex asked to be excuse and it's the first time that he asked for it. Plus he said he still have school too. I think that they will film soon and if Alex can't participate they might replace him. I don't think so though. Let's hope not. They should start filming soon though. Let's see. Ur welcome, sorry if I didnt answer your question specifically. I'm really excited for this lakorn.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mint and Kim aren't related in this lakorn they just meet and become good friends 555

Only Alex and Mart are relate uncle and nephew ja.
well, relate, i mean by how they will become friends or aquaintances, or get to know each other, since they DON'T have blood relation.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
They already starting filming for couple weeks now since Mint schedule she filming lakorns 7 days a week Rak Pathiharn and Tawan Dued. But they haven't had Opening Ceremony yet, I don't know why..!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They already starting filming for couple weeks now since Mint schedule she filming lakorns 7 days a week Rak Pathiharn and Tawan Dued. But they haven't had Opening Ceremony yet, I don't know why..!
Do u know if Alex his joining Mint doing the filming or not?

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think they will canceled. Alex asked to be excuse and it's the first time that he asked for it. Plus he said he still have school too. I think that they will film soon and if Alex can't participate they might replace him. I don't think so though. Let's hope not. They should start filming soon though. Let's see. Ur welcome, sorry if I didnt answer your question specifically. I'm really excited for this lakorn.
Thank you for the update. I'm in love with all the casts of 4 Heart of the Mountain :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!!. Do you know if Kimberly, Yaya, Margie, and Mint have any upcomming lakorn?
I so love these 4 girls. Thanks again.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thank you for the update. I'm in love with all the casts of 4 Heart of the Mountain :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!!. Do you know if Kimberly, Yaya, Margie, and Mint have any upcomming lakorn?
All of them have upcoming lakorns tae not together though.
Mint and Kim have Rak Patiharn..Yaya has 2 lakorns w/Nadech and BARGIE has Roy Marn..
lastly, Kim is paired up w/Boy in 3NNT...

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
All of them have upcoming lakorns tae not together though.
Mint and Kim have Rak Patiharn..Yaya has 2 lakorns w/Nadech and BARGIE has Roy Marn..
lastly, Kim is paired up w/Boy in 3NNT...
Really, thank you for the information. By the way, what does 3NNT mean? Could you please give me the names of YaYa's two new lakorns too. Thank you very much.

Love you :wub: !!!!

jjinxx

Really, thank you for the information. By the way, what does 3NNT mean? Could you please give me the names of YaYa's two new lakorns too. Thank you very much.

Love you :wub: !!!!
Yaya's two lakorn with Nadech are "Game Rai Game Ruk" which has started filming :dance2: there's a thread for it here. their second one is "Toranee Nee Krai Kong" which i've heard might start filming next month. :dance1:

3NNT is "Sam Noom Neur Thong" the thread is here also.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Do u know if Alex his joining Mint doing the filming or not?
I don't know if Alex joined with Mint filming yet but I'll ask Mint that on Twitter when I get the chance too ja. ^__^

Kim has Rak Pathiharn here with Mart Krissada & 3 Noom Nuer Thong with Boy Pakorn
Mint has Tawan Dued with Pope Thanawat & Rak Pathiharn here with Alex Rendell.
Yaya has Tawan Dued with Mark Prin, Game Rai Game Rak with Nadech, and Toranee Nee Krai Kong with Nadech again.

I love 4 Hua Jai too<333

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know if Alex joined with Mint filming yet but I'll ask Mint that on Twitter when I get the chance too ja. ^__^

Kim has Rak Pathiharn here with Mart Krissada & 3 Noom Nuer Thong with Boy Pakorn
Mint has Tawan Dued with Pope Thanawat & Rak Pathiharn here with Alex Rendell.
Yaya has Tawan Dued with Mark Prin, Game Rai Game Rak with Nadech, and Toranee Nee Krai Kong with Nadech again.

I love 4 Hua Jai too<333
thanx Bliss na ja for the clarified and thanx for the Mint twitter info ja i appreciate that. :thumbsup:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to cityloveu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvLg2jlqwnc
Mint is so cute. She seems really smart in the interview. I don't understand but can someone translate. I wonder if she is talking about this lakorn or not.

jjinxx

^ i agree. watching her interviews, though i don't understand everything she says, her manners of answeing are calm and straight.

same here fanny. mart's ok. i adore Kim though. would have liked her with Aum again.