[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
><
i like that Kim has curves. she looks very healthy and glowing. her toned arms look nice too!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
The grape picking scenes and locations for this lakorn reminds me too much of 4 HUA JAI, lol. Why couldn't they cast Umm for Kim's praek here and Mark for Mint's praek here again, instead?! Grrr... LOL. (However, I do adore Alex though.)

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
Like blissfulxoxo mentioned, they should have Umm with Kim and Mark with Mint again. I would love to see them in a lakorn together again.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I've always wanted Alex and Mint to pair up since they played as siblings in Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa. However, my wish did come true but I can't seem to see any spark between them somehow, lol. It's just not like Mark and Mint.. o_O I can't believe I'm saying this, eehe. Anyway, this lakorn will most likely air by the end of this year, woot! ^__^ Mart has cute dimples and he's got a nice built body, however, his acting never seems to improve. *sigh* I feel bad for Kim. Thank goodness they have another pair in this lakorn, lol, to make up for the stiffness of Mart's acting. Here's some new photos...

*Credit Chalidaclub @ PANTIP *

jjinxx

Thanks bliss for the pictures! Alex and Mint look cute together in photos so let's just hope that they get plenty of cute scenes to showcase some chemistry.
Not too excited for Kim-Mart pairing though i love Kim.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think with Mint and Alex they look more like young teens falling inlove, and with Mark and Mint they look like adults that have serious love. I would be even more excited for this lakorn if Kim paired with someone else other than Mart, because it's obvious what to expect from him. Thanks for the pictures.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think with Mint and Alex they look more like young teens falling inlove, and with Mark and Mint they look like adults that have serious love. I would be even more excited for this lakorn if Kim paired with someone else other than Mart, because it's obvious what to expect from him. Thanks for the pictures.
i wish they would pair Rome or Ken with Kim instead of Mart too

jjinxx

^oh my gosh, i want to see Kim with Rome next. She has versatile looks that match many p'eks

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^oh my gosh, i want to see Kim with Rome next. She has versatile looks that match many p'eks
yeah Kim she has that maturer looks so Rome will be the best one for her next co-star
in the future and rooting for Ken T or Barry too.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I saw some of the pics on FB.
They look great together, i think because they have that mix look to them
that appears to be HOT :)

truthfully in some pics, you can see the awkwardness esp. the one where they were holding hands.
but then again, the first pic got me cheesingggg badly
color matching shirts eeeeks.

The picture where they were looking at each other makes me all happy LOL
Let's see how it plays out.
Can't wait to see their parts (=

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I agree that Kim has a versatile look and would match almost anyone. Her and Mart don't look all too bad together but I just hope their love story in here won't be as dull and boring as I exect it to be. I'm counting on Mint and Alex's pairing to carry on the show

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kim and Mart Head&Shoulder Commercial credit from windlight2010

scan pictures @pantip

jjinxx

^thanks Alice!
Kim looks beautiful in the commercial! Mart doesn't look bad either. Seeing them onscreen helps me visualize them better as a couple.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah somehow i find them cute as a couple since the fact their age gap but
Kim she looks mature enough for Mart.