[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm currently helping sub this in VIKI. Please come join us there and help translate some part that i don't know or understand.

http://en.viki.com/channels/6119-rak-patiharn-miracle-of-love

If we don't have much help -- i might have to slow down on my subbing (will do whenever i feel like it)
so far, i got episode 1 clips 1-6 subbed, will come back to finish clips 7-9 later tonight.
your such a busy body na p'ceci thanks!

sadly i don't know how to work viki lol... and im too preoccupied with timings i should've had done a long time ago @_@.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I'm currently helping sub this in VIKI. Please come join us there and help translate some part that i don't know or understand.

If we don't have much help -- i might have to slow down on my subbing (will do whenever i feel like it)
so far, i got episode 1 clips 1-6 subbed, will come back to finish clips 7-9 later tonight.
Please continue na ceci! You've done such a wonderful job. :flowers: I'm so happy there are more lakorns with eng sub. More understandable to watch it for those who don't understand thai

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

ceci do i have to know lots of Thai to sub what if I'm not 100% can i still help

cecilia

Staff member
You're already busy here .. so I won't bother you lol
but if you like to - you can na. just ask Heathvee on viki na.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You're already busy here .. so I won't bother you lol
but if you like to - you can na. just ask Heathvee on viki na.
oh yeah thanks ja 4 clarifying me ceci i know I'm busy in here doing updates and posting
exciting stuff I'll shall give a try if can't then i just stick to the things I'm
doing at the moment thanks 4 the :welcome1: na kha :thumbsup:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
i think (S)Mart has the role of stiff/upperclass guys... lol... in all his roles it's almost the same ^_^ ... i don't mind his awkwardness when i watch lakorns, but he does need to ACT a little bit more... being that it is required as an ACTOR :D

so.... does anyone have a link to download the teasers for this lakorn?? much oblige, thank you.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i think (S)Mart has the role of stiff/upperclass guys... lol... in all his roles it's almost the same ^_^ ... i don't mind his awkwardness when i watch lakorns, but he does need to ACT a little bit more... being that it is required as an ACTOR :D

so.... does anyone have a link to download the teasers for this lakorn?? much oblige, thank you.
Yup...they need to give him different roles.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
gotta say that i'm more into alex-mint. They are way too adorable, but yeah, the contact lenses are really bugging me. (sorry off the topic) I guess the only one who suits playing different roles with those huge lenses on is yaya.

and I couldn't agree more with all of the comments that said mart need to change role. everytime i watch him, it's like seeing him playing one same character with similar traits, jumping from one lakorn to another. sounds i despise mart :sweat: , but i just can't stand his acting. it's all covered with his good look though

cecilia

Staff member
i'm loving ALEX/MIN together -- they are so cute .. i love her little crush on him .. pak mai trong gub jai LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haven't start episode 2 yet I shall do later ja damn the Kim/Mart pair is getting so
compatible

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm loving ALEX/MIN together -- they are so cute .. i love her little crush on him .. pak mai trong gub jai LOL
Me too, Ceci. They're so adorable with their puppy love that's slowly growing. Pat is good at hiding it though. ;) I can't wait for epi.3 tomorrow. More cute interactions between them both.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm really liking Alex in here. Funny thing is I've never liked him in the past. He and Mint are very cute together. Mint is slowly growing on me. Mart....still don't like him.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Does anybody know where I can find ep 3? I can't find it. Please tell me. I really want to see it. Thank you.