[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

cecilia

Staff member
And another one realization, Pranom and Nicha share the same name, right? Nichamon and Nicha? And i'm kinda curious about the real Pranom's whereabout just like Alex. I think this lakorn will have a steady beginning but when it comes to the middle and ending it'll be a bucketload of tears. Nicha is definitely not a nang'rai here but I think she and the guy who asks Nichamon in pilot episode will be kind of obstacle for this blossoming nichamon-thut relationship in the future. Just a guess though. I also pity the Namon's mom, she just can't overcome her loss of his husband and become a reclusive person, who's surrounded by her imagination to write a novel. Thanks to her children and her strict sister they can keep Namon's mother sane. Yet I adore her sense of humor! Always lighten the mood :thumbup:
Nicha full name is NICHAPAAT while Pranom full name is NICHAMON .. (curious to know the real PRANOM now that Paat had mentioned about it lol)

Professor Daorueng said that if Nichapaat has a brother .. his name will be Nichamon but since Nichamon's mom like it .. she reserved it for her child b/c her brother didn't have any more children --Nichapaat is Nichamon's mom older brother's only child. So this make Nichapaat and Nichamon first cousins.

Nichapaat is suppose to be 4-5 years older than Nichamon .. so this makes Khun Chaiburathut a little older than Nichamon too lol

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Nicha full name is NICHAPAAT while Pranom full name is NICHAMON .. (curious to know the real PRANOM now that Paat had mentioned about it lol)

Professor Daorueng said that if Nichapaat has a brother .. his name will be Nichamon but since Nichamon's mom like it .. she reserved it for her child b/c her brother didn't have any more children --Nichapaat is Nichamon's mom older brother's only child. So this make Nichapaat and Nichamon first cousins.

Nichapaat is suppose to be 4-5 years older than Nichamon .. so this makes Khun Chaiburathut a little older than Nichamon too lol
... wow i never thought about all the connections and age... i just went with the flow of the lakorn -_- thanks thanks!!

cecilia

Staff member
I watched the TTKT clip of kimberly slapping Mart's face .. p'Poodle is so funny with her comment 'I WANT TO HIT SMART HARD SO HE CAN KISS ME HARD'

and then when he keeps on forgetting his line -- p'poodle was poking fun at him .. love how he end it ... BRAIN INJURY lol

I'm liking the lakorn so far .. can't wait for next week. English sub for today episode are done .. enjoy it at viki.com na.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
your guys are right about Alex acting. He is really good, and at the moment he outshines Mart.

This is my first lakorn of Alex. I've never heard of him until now because I am new. I just discovered Thai lakorns at the end of 2009.

Right now Chalex Rock!!!!!

As for Kim, she doing really well on her own.

This is my second lakorn of Smart. I like him in Sapai Took Loong with Janie. I don't know if I spell it right.

Aneyway, I just love everything about this lakorn!!!!!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

credit alex's instagram

ruk pathiharn's ?closing? party (what did they call it?)

everyone got cat eyes there!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Hahaha Great would be there. Mint calls him Uncle while she calls Gik Grandpa. E-loong ga E-Boo.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

credit @pantip

credit alex's instagram

credit kimmykimberly home @pantip

they all look pale without any layer of make up; also spotted chai

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hahah who doesn't look pale without make up ja? LOL jk I know what you meant. is this an event for the lakron or from the lakron?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh reading all u guys commit the lakorn must be great so far...gosh I need to catch up...freaking work and American tv show is holding me behind...lol gust I just need to find time tocatch up...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Awh reading all u guys commit the lakorn must be great so far...gosh I need to catch up...freaking work and American tv show is holding me behind...lol gust I just need to find time tocatch up...
give a try its really good

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
the cast seems like they had lots of fun, alex n mint r heka cute. hope alex have as much rest as possible n same goes w/ the crew.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for the pictures.

Can someone make an MV Of KIm and Mint. They are so cute and funny. They really look like sisters to me. Thank you.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thank you for the pictures.

Can someone make an MV Of KIm and Mint. They are so cute and funny. They really look like sisters to me. Thank you.
yeah I wonder too who can please make a MV of Kim and Mint :thumbsup:
yeah I agree they can be a one cute sisters, Kim she's like Mint older sis