sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdYPprFpBqM&feature=feedu

credit kisskepintouch

everybody seemed cant't adapt with the cold weather :coverlaf:

credit kim's instagram

they're currently in singapore

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I am slowly learning to let go of Mint for Alex LOL for now until Mteam reunite again! hahahahaha

I dont like Alex or how he dresses in here. so unattractive...... :thumbdown:

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I want Kim and Mint's friendship back. I like them as a team too.

Mint's little brother is so sweet and cute. When Mint was crying, he went and comfort her.

Now I have to wait agian for next week's ep.

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone know how kim will be unveiled as the second granddaughter? Man I am so hyped with this lakorn! Love all the characters. All very talented people. Mart has improved but he still needs work. I like him though.

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
@ ceda_lee. I dont know how to reply to that post with you >.> lol.. I cant find the download to that instinct. Could you please link me? Muchly appreciated

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Namon's little brother is too cute -- cheering her up with that quote and popsicle! :) Cutie!

Pas is so mean.. Poor Namon's heart is broken already! Goodness.

They barely showed a preview for next week episode. :thumbdown:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Okay just got done with episode 2, I am freaking loving this lakorn so far despite Mart. Off topic, I love Kim's English, she sounds better than Yaya.

Anyways Thut is a total dick. What I don't understand is how he comes up with such an accusation against Nammon's family when he has no evidence. He is a bit too much. I have no sympathy or understanding of him. Plus Mart is like a tree!!! Dude, give me some sort of anguish emotion instead of stiffness!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I really like Alex's acting in this lakorn, it's actually the first that I think he's become more mature and solid with his emotions.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
@ ceda_lee. I dont know how to reply to that post with you >.> lol.. I cant find the download to that instinct. Could you please link me? Muchly appreciated
Click on this link: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/53114-rak-pathiharn/

The link to download the song is there. There's like 7 songs and I don't know which number it is. Or you can use a mp3 converter to download it from the youtube video that I posted earlier. Or you can PM me your email address and I'll email you the the file.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just finished episode 3. OMG I freaking adore Paat and Nammon!!! I hope Paat will realize that Nammon is the only person that can put a smile on his face. He is like her drug.

As for Thut, gosh I really wish him dead. He is that annoying to me. He is right Nichamon is impersonating Pranom but when will his arse drop the subject of her being a spy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just finished episode 3. OMG I freaking adore Paat and Nammon!!! I hope Paat will realize that Nammon is the only person that can put a smile on his face. He is like her drug.

As for Thut, gosh I really wish him dead. He is that annoying to me. He is right Nichamon is impersonating Pranom but when will his arse drop the subject of her being a spy.
yeah Mart his dead annoying :smack: Did U hear Kim calling him a 'vampire' :coverlaf:
that is a good nickname for him :coverlaf: :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah but I just don't find Mart a vampire material lol When I think of vampire, I think of a man with a sexy dark personality haha