[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I would feel betray by Nichamon too. She needs to reveal her identity to Nammon. I am sure Nammon would keep it a secret and help her resolve her problems. Hm... I am almost done with episode 5, for a second I thought I liked Thut. It was a very brief second but then he killed the mood by being a irrational stubborn idiot!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
If you consider someone a friend, you shouldn't behave like that. Nammon didn't even want to hear Pranom's explanation. She saw them together and that basically was enough for her. How can they be friends if she's that insecure? It's pure jealousy and also the fact that she's liked him for a long time. Even Pat trust Pranom as friend and still wants to help her...he too does not know of her true identity. At this point, both Thut and Nammon are getting on my nerves!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
come on Mint is still a kid and she loves Alex for so long--I am actually quite pity her. Kim has many guys surrounded and she didn't even try hard to explain. I don't understand Alex though why does he not care about Mint's feeling?

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
come on Mint is still a kid and she loves Alex for so long--I am actually quite pity her. Kim has many guys surrounded and she didn't even try hard to explain. I don't understand Alex though why does he not care about Mint's feeling?
Cause remember at one point, he was like "I rather have her hurt now than later" ? I think cause he knew that the two of them are impossible so that's why he act like he doesn't care cause he didn't want to start something with an ending! lol but I do feel bad for Nammon although I do think that she should try to listen to Panom explaination.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Cause remember at one point, he was like "I rather have her hurt now than later" ? I think cause he knew that the two of them are impossible so that's why he act like he doesn't care cause he didn't want to start something with an ending! lol but I do feel bad for Nammon although I do think that she should try to listen to Panom explaination.
I agree. Namon is a lost girl young naive girl at this moment -- She should listen to but there's nothing to listen too b/c Panom only attempts to to tell -- but always fails at it since she does NOT want to reveal her real identity yet. Pas is pushing the buttons too b/c he is not following his heart and letting his mind destroy what is in front of him, love. He's enjoying the misunderstanding right now.

If you consider someone a friend, you shouldn't behave like that. Nammon didn't even want to hear Pranom's explanation. She saw them together and that basically was enough for her. How can they be friends if she's that insecure? It's pure jealousy and also the fact that she's liked him for a long time. Even Pat trust Pranom as friend and still wants to help her...he too does not know of her true identity. At this point, both Thut and Nammon are getting on my nerves!
There's always gotta be a irrational one in every couple. That's just the formula. Don't ya know? :lolyup:

In short, yes, I agree with your comment.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the misunderstanding is getting irritated the dead Thut his so annoying, Pak his so mean
Namon she's really hurt and teary heart and pranom she should speak up :smack: :lmao2:
missing the friendship of Namon and Pranom they always as one team :grouphug: :cry1:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I sense a lot of frustration in here. HAHAHAHAAA!!

Need to catch up with the episodes. But here's a short Chalida interview for those who miss Chalex. A few weeks old.

Mint states: "Playing with P'Alex is nice because I've worked with him before since I was 14 years old. It's like we're close as siblings. It makes us not blush because of each other. Like with work, we'd know. It makes our communication and exchanges much easier. "

...We heard that your coupling were teased a lot in the set....

"We're always teased. Like when we enter the scenes together, P'Alex would prank me."

...We heard Alex tends to blush when he plays love scenes with you?

"Yes. P'Alex is extremely shy. The day we filmed the love scene was the first day. We had to reconcile and P'Alex had to kiss my forehead. P'Alex blushed a lot because he's probably sensitive about these things. So people would tease, 'Look at Alex. He likes to blush. His face is redder than a lady's.' He wouldn't know how to behave himself. So I would have to annoy him first, because when P'Alex blushes, he would become still."

..Are there a lot of flirting in this story?...

"There aren't many scenes with pecks on the cheeks. But the flirting is like,when we're together we would always quarrel and exchange word fights. For this story, the majority of time we would argue and then reconcile again."

You two are so sweet with each other. Are you afraid there will be news?

"If people are really into the lakorn, there will definitely be news again. Because when we played as siblings and there was nothing up till now, there were still news. Now we have to pair together. But P'Alex and I don't think much of it. Because we are sincere about it. We're very much like siblings. We've known each other since childhood and he would teach me a lot."

Are there cheers from the fan clubs?

My fan clubs would always like it whenever I play with anyone. With P'Alex, they're happy that we're playing together because they like him. But the cheering is not successful. He's really my brother for real. Like in my family, I have 3 younger brothers. When my little brothers come to set, P'Alex is capable of playing with all of them. It's like P'Alex is part of our family because we've known each other since childhood."

For this story, Alex praised that your skills have improved. How do you feel?

"It's nice. It's like I'm slowly accumulating experiences. I'm not a professional. Because I have the chance to work with the senior actors they would always teach me techniques that would always help me improve. I'm also happy I had the chance to work with P'Alex again. P'Alex is of course also skilled."

http://www.dailynews.co.th/newstartpage/index.cfm?page=content&categoryId=416&contentID=172978

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
she sounds so close to alex; im jealous. lol
i dont think alex is all that great acting wise; he's more suited for comedy lol i dont know. i dont feel the vibe when i watch him with mint

SonYukView4ever

she sounds so close to alex; im jealous. lol
i dont think alex is all that great acting wise; he's more suited for comedy lol i dont know. i dont feel the vibe when i watch him with mint

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm a fan of Alex but to be honest, this is only the his second lakorn that I've watched. I attempted to watch him in Prajan See Roong w/Susie and Smart only and same with his corny lakorn with Pat last year. So dissapointing. Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwa Kwai was the first lakorn I watched him in. Taew was his nang'ek. I thought he did an excellent job there. It was a depressing lakorn but very meaningful and good morals, family drama! I'm glad he was offered this role b/c FINALLY he gets a decent/good praek role and script! :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Anyways I am just waiting on English subtitles for episode 6.

I like how the two brothers are making the girl run and chase after them haha you know who is going to do the running and chasing next. Hopefully I will warm up to Mart when his character grows (crossing finger). If it was another guy I think I would have tolerate it a bit more but Mart's stiff acting isn't working on me on top of his character's behavior/personality lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
That is definitely me. So far I have liked all her co-star. First. Prin. Pope. And now Alex. She is the very first actress that I actually adore with all her pra eks lol hopefully it will continue to be that way haha
I love how you noticed that. Her Thai fans also laughed at this statement because it's so damn true. HAHA. They fangirl over every pra-aek she pairs up with. Like I said @Mteam Forum, that's how we ROLL. LMAO!

Hopefully it continues that way too. ;)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love how you noticed that. Her Thai fans also laughed at this statement because it's so damn true. HAHA. They fangirl over every pra-aek she pairs up with. Like I said @Mteam Forum, that's how we ROLL. LMAO!

Hopefully it continues that way too. ;)
Same here -- well, as long as she never pairs up with SMART! She or WE (fanclub) should be safe. Lol. :p

SonYukView4ever

Same here -- well, as long as she never pairs up with SMART! She or WE (fanclub) should be safe. Lol. :p
LOL Omg. this is so hilarious. it makes me laugh so hard. LOL

เปิดกองวิก 3 ~ รักปาฏิหาริย์ Mint is so pretty! Her face just brights up my world! She's so full of laughter, energy and happiness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rGPdH_uHZA&feature=related

I love the soundtracks in this lakorn very much! So beautifully sang!!!!