[Ch3] Ruk Sood Plai Fah (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ข่าวละครใหมช่อง3และ7รวมมิตรจากOHOและสยามบันเทิง

2.ค่ายคุณตุ๊ก จันจิรา เตรียมทำ"รักสุดปลายฟ้า" ละครหลังข่าว
วางตัว ต่าย ณัฐพล เจอ กิฟซี่ วนิดา

Tuk Janjira prepared to produce another lakorn "love the end of the sky" she wanted to pair Tye Nattapol and Gybsy Wanida
credit from Oho news source @pantip

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i find them not odd though somehow they're cute and glad Gybsy another nang'ek role for her and her chances to pair up
a good actor like Tye and this is the same producer as Kularb Rai Glay Ruk, hope to see some of the cast from there join
in as well specially the Ned friend Oun. :thumbsup: now we have to wait for the elders and Ch3 to confirm.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I love Tye but so so on Gybzy...I wish it was Matt lol...I love her and Tye from Kuan Kammathep

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I've never watch any lakorns of Gybzy but Tye is really good looking praek he just needs better roles/lakorn script b/c I haven't watched any of his lakorns yet! >.<

tinah

sarNie Coma
gypzy was pretty good in mungkut dok som.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omo.. tye and gybzy.. ahhh wow.. would never expect them to pair but the'll be one cute couple XD.. love the two... hehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omo.. tye and gybzy.. ahhh wow.. would never expect them to pair but the'll be one cute couple XD.. love the two... hehe
hopefully we all might see some cute scene of Tye and Gybsy they'll be like another Ned and Chon coupling as well since this
the same producer as kularb rai glay ruk.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Tye is so sexy. When he played with Matt and sirita OMG! Hot matches. You know Tye would also be good in the 5 brother series. I would love to see him as one of the brother if possible. I hope for some cute scene too. I think they will look good.

somp9

sarNie Adult
It will be nice if Matt in this lakorn with Tye again. both of them look in their first lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It will be nice if Matt in this lakorn with Tye again. both of them look in their first lakorn.
i wish its Matt too but I'm fine with Gybsy she's cute and acting isn't bad though she's good at crying in mongkut dork sorm

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
omg thanks for the news alice like i've been waiting to see gybsy again esp after her not so good ending in mongkot! she's a good actress. i love tye he looks good with all of his actresses except maybe chompoo lol he's cute and a good actor but why is he so underrated?? love tye and matt too but i don't mind who plays with who since i like all. i really hope this lakorn goes through.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gybsy she'll be cute and adorable couple, hope to see a cute romantic scene like Grate/Matt since this is the production as
kularb rai glay ruk. :cloud9:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
confirm Tye Nattapol and Gybsy Wanida @Ch3 homepage pantip this lakorn is listed for 2012.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I really like Tye. When I watched Kuan Kamathep I thougt he was so sexy. Especially when he is pissed of at Matt. Which was rare so it makes him that much hotter. To me, Tye is underrated. You know who I missed, I missed Punch. Whatever happen to the girl? I think she would have look really cute with Tye, not to add such a great actress. But gybsy is cute too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This will be an evening lakorn right? Tye's popularity isn't really that good and he's had evening lakorns for awhile now.