[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ah this has to be one of the lakorn that anne is referring about because she says it involves investigation. plus, didnt someone mentioned @ pantip that they heard barry/anne might be working together

crossing my fingers that its this lakorn. i like the storyline. plus, its for p'da!

by the way, i remmeber Aff-Janie was said to be in this lakorn but that was around last year

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg I hope this is true too. More of Ann and Barry how great is that. I hope nothing changes, we been too disappointed lately. Barry and Ann, I bet they will look good together. I want to know more about the storyline though. Thanks so much for the news... I'm not so mad anymore. Lol.

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
Curse of Pra Peng

"Sarp Pra Peng" is the latest work of Ging Chat. It's a fiction novel that has a variety of taste and style in the same story. Whether it's in about a murder mystery, investigation, about things that happened in the past life, along with black magic because it can't be proven. At the same time there's a different kind of love story that you can't help but have a smile on your face. It has you giggling throughout the story.

Part of his sins has been relieved but not all, not completely…maybe tomorrow, next month, next year that Pra Peng will give him a chance to make up for it once more. Until the sins he has committed has been wiped out…until he receives the forgiveness from everyone. When that day comes, his sorrow and and suffering will finally come to an end.

HTTP://ETHAICD.COM/SHOW.PHP?PID=40614

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
after reading about the other one, i was pretty bummed.
Seeing Anne and barry's name

OMFG! ahahhaah i hope this one is confirmed.
If so, Barry will have 3 lakorns for us !

tinah

sarNie Coma
Curse of Pra Peng

"Sarp Pra Peng" is the latest work of Ging Chat. It's a fiction novel that has a variety of taste and style in the same story. Whether it's in about a murder mystery, investigation, about things that happened in the past life, along with black magic because it can't be proven. At the same time there's a different kind of love story that you can't help but have a smile on your face. It has you giggling throughout the story.

Part of his sins has been relieved but not all, not completely…maybe tomorrow, next month, next year that Pra Peng will give him a chance to make up for it once more. Until the sins he has committed has been wiped out…until he receives the forgiveness from everyone. When that day comes, his sorrow and and suffering will finally come to an end.

HTTP://ETHAICD.COM/SHOW.PHP?PID=40614
thanks jen!

i perfer this lakorn over the other one because the storyline is more interesting. so based from the description, the main character will play as a king.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I won't mind seeing this couple pairing along side since everywhere there is Barry there is entertaining and Anne when
she there it will heat up. Oh I'm so glad its K'Da Lakorn Thai producing this, wow murder investigation sound like a
action thrill, there's this Tv Series which showed in Sydney Australia called 'City Homicide' it was something like that
along the line. I've check this news @pantip in my last post for MGD thread its about Por N and Anne don't know wether if
Por his in here and Tinah said Por and Anne will be having one for Tv Scene.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you referring to this one Alice? I hope not because I really like Barry. Por would be good too.
Por N has a lakorn linked to his name over at spicyforums. Noiki says it's about n'ek parents who got killed and she investigated to find out who killed her parents and became p'ek secretary. The lakorn is by ch3 called Hong Sabut Lai (TV Scene).

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Are you referring to this one Alice? I hope not because I really like Barry. Por would be good too.
Por N has a lakorn linked to his name over at spicyforums. Noiki says it's about n'ek parents who got killed and she investigated to find out who killed her parents and became p'ek secretary. The lakorn is by ch3 called Hong Sabut Lai (TV Scene).
No not this one TML its another action thrill its the one that Tinah said its for Tv Scene, so I'm on the right track.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i still mad to the other fake news..
SO,i not so excited for this one.....

What i can say is someone will go BAAA!!:dance2:
I don't really 'in' to this pairing but because of 'revenge',i'm so happy if this is true... :rockon:
Also i hope it will have :r-scene-pop-corn:, :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3:
no..no.no..j/k..j/k
Maybe Anne will make me like Nadech .... :rolleyes1:
Just like she did for all her pra ek..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i still mad to the other fake news..
SO,i not so excited for this one.....

Anyway,this is cool..
Maybe Anne will make me like Nadech .... :rolleyes1:
Just like she did for all her pra ek..
Yeah sis before u said i made u love to see Great when i post his picture in MGD thread so I'm sure u will love Barry too.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah sis before u said i made u love to see Great when i post his picture in MGD thread so I'm sure u will love Barry too.
lol yeah but he need to act with Anne first..
Its different from Great sis..
I don't know who is he until you posted the pic..
But i know who is Nadech...

Anyway,like i said before..
I'm soooooo happy if this is true and they are pra nang in this lakorn because i can get revenge...
I think its not only me,also some of Anne 's fans... :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
Alice, I didn't say por n and anne was having a lakorn together. Some of just assuming that anne could be in pors new lakorn with tv scene but its only an assumption that's all

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
What.Please No Barry and Anne together. I don't think they will make a good couple.
Not good. I agree with Cookie_King1970.