[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Wowwww. Alex's head. I prefer his head with hair. He's wearing a bald cap right? Wow Rome's hair too. Where is this supposed to take place?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
maiKair said:
Wowwww. Alex's head. I prefer his head with hair. He's wearing a bald cap right? Wow Rome's hair too. Where is this supposed to take place?
this lakorn involve the past and future 

fanny

sarNie Adult
So far so good. I like Alex and Benz's after life. Benz remind me of pronchat in Mia Teng, the way she dressed and her make-up. Mew is really pretty in before and after life. Her previous is very sad, good thing Rome is protecting her.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
gosh, wish i could say the same about this mew girl. shez not ugly, but she also doesnt strike me as nangek. who knows? letz see how she does acting wise. ha

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Mew is so pretty in the past and I really like the OST too. I want to cry everytime the ost comes on during Mew's scenes.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just watched the 3Zaap special for this show with the cast (excluding P'Rome) and tell me why Mew the N'ak only said 2 sentences. Either she's really quiet or she's not that popular. I felt bad for her because everyone was able to talk a lot and she just sat there. She looked really pretty and dressed up though. Hopefully they can promote her more and give her better roles with a more compatible P'ak. I think she has the potential to be a starlet. 

Reactions: Iya

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I haven't watched this lakorn just yet .. though I was anticipating for it... but anyways.. I just wanted to say that I love the OST! <3

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Mew's acting has improved a lot. I'm very impressed with her performance so far and as everyone already mention the OST is beautiful. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
what the hell is up with joys hair in episodes 8 and on? reminds me the damn do she had in jamleuy ruk. she is in love with lopsided hairdos. lol

cecilia

Staff member
Thookatha said:
what the hell is up with joys hair in episodes 8 and on? reminds me the damn do she had in jamleuy ruk. she is in love with lopsided hairdos. lol
Her dress too (they're lopsided in yesterday episode) .. She has horrible fashion in her 2nd life .. disappointed!

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn was so fuckin' dump from ep.1 all the way to almost the ending Ep.13.
I understood how the story went and got around, but it wasn't interesting or eye catchy.
But I liked how they ended the lakorn, like the last 25 mins. of the ending episode.