❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

bbellerina916

sarNie Egg
It really sucks that Mark and Mint had to have a bad history, I used to be a hardcore shipper of them regardless of both crappy scripted lakorns they had. Would've loved to see them reunite one day, but we all know that's never going to happen. I was not a fan of both individually, but as an onscreen couple they were just too cute and I fell with in love them together!

I don't see Mint in entertainment much longer since she does have her own businesses and maybe other interests, but while she's still at it even though she's not an A list actress I'd really want to see with different actors not just repetitive faces.
I agree! Even though mark said he wouldn’t mind acting with her again, it’s just all for media. Kim wouldn’t like the idea of them acting together again, cause it’s common for a gf to not want their bf acting with someone they use to have a thing for.

I just want to see Mint play with other A list stars in lakorns that are actually good. She’s been playing some decent ones after mario’s lakorn and Ronnapee. I do see Mint being out of the entertainment business soon. She has the choice to accept more than 1 lakorn and I know she’s busy too, but if someone really wants to pursue their whole career in acting, they would take as much as they can. I’m still a Mint supporter and fan!! Can’t wait to see this drama and hopefully it open more doors for her with other producers.

Last edited:

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
As for me i dont care about who the hero is (as long as he is taller than her cause for once i want to see her look smaller next to her praek),but please give her drama with good script and production. But sorry to say almost all ch3 producer are predictable and still living in the past. For them to recover their rating, they need to hire new people and not to say how biased their higher up to their own artist.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree! Even though mark said he wouldn’t mind acting with her again, it’s just all for media. Kim wouldn’t like the idea of them acting together again, cause it’s common for a gf to not want their bf acting with someone they use to have a thing for.

I just want to see Mint play with other A list stars in lakorns that are actually good. She’s been playing some decent ones after mario’s lakorn and Ronnapee. I do see Mint being out of the entertainment business soon. She has the choice to accept more than 1 lakorn and I know she’s busy too, but if someone really wants to pursue their whole career in acting, they would take as much as they can. I’m still a Mint supporter and fan!! Can’t wait to see this drama and hopefully it open more doors for her with other producers.
Often I see posts about Mark and Mint floating around on IG, but couldn't tell what they were about since it's in Thai. I guess there are people whom still want to see them together someday again too!

I've watched most of Mint's dramas and it's sad to say only the one with Mario was her best hit for me following with her first drama with James Ma - but that's it!

spanky

sarNie OldFart

I disagree....they can only accept more than 1 lakorn if that is offered to you

Actually in the beginning there had been lots of rumors of her lakorn and pairing with mark....but she had always been pulled out of it and Kim became the NK.....she had all these lakorns but it was given to who ch3 exec wants.

She many interviews....she said...what the company wants/offers....she is not the only one who has said that

Sammy Cowell was asked in an interview about her lakorns....she said she would love to do more but there wasn't more offers.....she moves to freelance

No matter how much you want more and more work (lakorns). It depends on the company.

Many actress has only 1 lakorn a year. After Kao S. Signed with ch3 ....she had 1 lakorn a year....she had 2 lakorn when they had her as support. She did more lakorn and movies with gmm.

It is the ch3....bow M. Moved to ch 3 and lakorn back to back...because she is 1 of the favorite....she was the favorite for Ch. 7 too....

Praew....now...only get 1 lakorn a yr...if they are lucky they get too....

But the new generation actors are smarter...by doing advertisements, business and YT ch

Mint has expressed she wants to do more diverse role many times.....she is the ch3 kid....she knows she is not a natural talent and don't have a hold on anything.....if she is to do anything....she will be deem disloyal since ch3 does soo much for her....ect....

She is living her life and enjoying it...good for her....
Many ppl just disappear from the Dara world. They like acting but there's other things they enjoy to do or want to try

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Often I see posts about Mark and Mint floating around on IG, but couldn't tell what they were about since it's in Thai. I guess there are people whom still want to see them together someday again too!

I've watched most of Mint's dramas and it's sad to say only the one with Mario was her best hit for me following with her first drama with James Ma - but that's it!
She got her fandom for like the mteam. I know they won't reunite but it will be funny

I like her lakorn with Mario and Ronnapee best.

She played the 3rd couple with 1st and that was cute.

Puptapee was actually not bad...the pra nang had good interactions....but way too much focus on the side Character and 2nd couple. When I 1st watched it...I didn't like it....I saw it again and pra nang had fun interactions. Nk is sassy with her retorts and comments

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
She said she filmed lots of CM with Garnier.

For everyone to look forward to her lakorn airing next year

Any other projects is a secret/surprise? ...
Thank you.
Hopefully she will act in another project after this. I've been following her and pupaa ig since last year, it seem they are planning on quiet a big project in khaoyai with their partner. Her and pupaa house also almost or already done. I expect her to be in khaoyai a lot after this

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
I disagree....they can only accept more than 1 lakorn if that is offered to you

Actually in the beginning there had been lots of rumors of her lakorn and pairing with mark....but she had always been pulled out of it and Kim became the NK.....she had all these lakorns but it was given to who ch3 exec wants.

She many interviews....she said...what the company wants/offers....she is not the only one who has said that

Sammy Cowell was asked in an interview about her lakorns....she said she would love to do more but there wasn't more offers.....she moves to freelance

No matter how much you want more and more work (lakorns). It depends on the company.

Many actress has only 1 lakorn a year. After Kao S. Signed with ch3 ....she had 1 lakorn a year....she had 2 lakorn when they had her as support. She did more lakorn and movies with gmm.

It is the ch3....bow M. Moved to ch 3 and lakorn back to back...because she is 1 of the favorite....she was the favorite for Ch. 7 too....

Praew....now...only get 1 lakorn a yr...if they are lucky they get too....

But the new generation actors are smarter...by doing advertisements, business and YT ch

Mint has expressed she wants to do more diverse role many times.....she is the ch3 kid....she knows she is not a natural talent and don't have a hold on anything.....if she is to do anything....she will be deem disloyal since ch3 does soo much for her....ect....

She is living her life and enjoying it...good for her....
Many ppl just disappear from the Dara world. They like acting but there's other things they enjoy to do or want to try
Why ch3 gives only one lakorn per yr to Kao. She has so much potential to be super popular. Ch3 need to promote her more. Bow already has two incoming lakorn. Does those with one lakorn per year is the least fave of the channel?I mean nadech and Yaya has always been given one lakorn per year since 6-7 years ago but theyre obviously among the fav.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Why ch3 gives only one lakorn per yr to Kao. She has so much potential to be super popular. Ch3 need to promote her more. Bow already has two incoming lakorn. Does those with one lakorn per year is the least fave of the channel?I mean nadech and Yaya has always been given one lakorn per year since 6-7 years ago but theyre obviously among the fav.

As far as I know.....Kao was pushed out of a lakorn and is currently only filming 1 lakorn with no news of any other lakornw...while bow M has like 3

Nadech and yaya...can reject and chose to do advertisements.

Only the "fav" can pick and chose because they get multiple offers....

Sammy said in the interview that she doesn't get that....she laughs with the reporters but...it obvious they (ch7) don't value her

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
:cheer:
http://instagr.am/p/CWDqGMzpgPC/ SInce the production are so stingy with the synopsis and bts, i try search for the synopsis and i think i like this brief about the book the best.

Brief content
"San Saneha" is the story of a woman born into a Chinese family who believes that a daughter must obey her father and husband. "Lalita" marries the person her father chooses as soon as she finishes her studies. and must always be obedient to her husband despite being exploited, beaten, and mother-in-law who sees her daughter-in-law as a person who serves herself and her children. Finally, she couldn't stand it, asking for a divorce from her husband. Because he brought other women into the house, but his biological father didn't understand. No help and kicked out of the house. Lalita therefore refused help from her brother. willing to go out and explore the outside world alone until applying to be a pretty selling water purifier and sewing bags for sale But the bad events were not over. because the husband and father came to follow him home "ten thousand miles" which owns the company she is so pretty to help He also helped her work in his uncle's company. The feelings of both of them developed along the way. with the change of Lalita trying to prove to everyone Father, in particular, saw that she could survive without relying on men!

Last edited:

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
She got her fandom for like the mteam. I know they won't reunite but it will be funny

I like her lakorn with Mario and Ronnapee best.

She played the 3rd couple with 1st and that was cute.

Puptapee was actually not bad...the pra nang had good interactions....but way too much focus on the side Character and 2nd couple. When I 1st watched it...I didn't like it....I saw it again and pra nang had fun interactions. Nk is sassy with her retorts and comments
Ttbh i still cant over of their last lakorn together- nuer mek 2 that was STOPPED!!! The chemistry there and the acting was pretty decent and i can see that mint really improved there….:crybaby2::crybaby2:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
This girl needs to get more offers.
I honestly loved mint with most of her male pairings. First and Alex being one of my personal underrated pairings since she was only supporting roles. Pope being another, he seems actually pretty playful behind the scenes and she's playful too would love to see their dynamic onscreen now that she's older!

Legit dying from thirst because of the lack of projects my girl Mint has BUT I'm glad she's living her best life, and truly enjoying her free time.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I honestly loved mint with most of her male pairings. First and Alex being one of my personal underrated pairings since she was only supporting roles. Pope being another, he seems actually pretty playful behind the scenes and she's playful too would love to see their dynamic onscreen now that she's older!

Legit dying from thirst because of the lack of projects my girl Mint has BUT I'm glad she's living her best life, and truly enjoying her free time.
She's not the only 1. Kao S...only have 1 lakorn a year.

Toey (I'm eh with her, )has more than her...and better roles

BeLLa

sarNie Adult

Yes as long as she s happy then its good. She used to be outgoing, out and about with lots of people. Nowadays i notice she keep her circle small. No more over sharing every single thing on her ig and other socmed. Since last couple of years, i would say 95% of her ig feeds was all about ads or sponsored item

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like Mint the most with Mario. They were super cute together. But those that has established other businesses are smart as acting in lakorns are not forever. Each channels aren't known to go by talent but by whatever they feel like. Channel 3 has stayed true to their model of stars for a long while. They have their few that they go to first and then work their way down.

Bow is lucky to have come in and get all these roles with their top guys...but we will see how long that last. The one that definitely got the short end of the stick is Kao.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I like Mint the most with Mario. They were super cute together. But those that has established other businesses are smart as acting in lakorns are not forever. Each channels aren't known to go by talent but by whatever they feel like. Channel 3 has stayed true to their model of stars for a long while. They have their few that they go to first and then work their way down.

Bow is lucky to have come in and get all these roles with their top guys...but we will see how long that last. The one that definitely got the short end of the stick is Kao.
Ohh like Kao's acting personally more than Bow's but I guess Bow has a bigger fan reach so CH3 is taking advantage of that too.

I love mint and Mario too, I don't get why Ch3 didn't take advantage of the surprising popularity their pairing received. Especially with the production company, I wonder why they have tried to aim for these two to reunite considering spirited love was pretty successful for them.

Side note lol why do so many of these thai actors work out but struggle so hard to carry our leading actresses hahaha working out for nothing

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ohh like Kao's acting personally more than Bow's but I guess Bow has a bigger fan reach so CH3 is taking advantage of that too.

I love mint and Mario too, I don't get why Ch3 didn't take advantage of the surprising popularity their pairing received. Especially with the production company, I wonder why they have tried to aim for these two to reunite considering spirited love was pretty successful for them.

Side note lol why do so many of these thai actors work out but struggle so hard to carry our leading actresses hahaha working out for nothing
Yup...they replaced her with Kim and she reunited with him again

Kao got screwed....I feel kao has a decent fan base

At 1 point kao even unfollowed ch 3

I know Mint want to have more challenging roles...she stated it in many of her interviews....well this 1 will be a new role/story line

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup...they replaced her with Kim and she reunited with him again
No offense, but I felt like Mteam (Mark and Mint) was replaced by Kim and then afterwards Marida (Mario and Mint) got replaced by Kim again too. Lol. Unfortunately, luck never seems to be in Mint's side for some reason. She's not awfully bad her acting compared to her singing skills. She's improved so much since I've seen her for first time onscreen.