[Ch3] Saban Nai Mek (Lakorn Thai)

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Kim and Nadech do have good chemistry. 

I'm glad to see that Mint will be in here as well, it'll be nice to see her work with Kim again. I think of the 4 girls, Kim is the only one Mint hadn't work with since their first together. But it'd also be nice to see Nadech and Mint in a lakorn again too especially since they've got a pretty adorable friendship offscreen as well. Interesting brother/sister line going between. 

Now Ken and Mint, they'd be an interesting pairing. But Mint has had the most variations of different counter parts and has had great chemistry with all the fellas she's been paired with so I can't wait :) I don't follow Ken much so I don't know much about him however, I do know he's friends with Nadech, right? It'd be nice to see the buddies on screen together haha.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fun said:
I will forever hold a grudge against Khun Da if she cast Mint C as second lead lol

it shouldnt be a surprise. Mint has played seconds to Kim and Yaya before although her roles aren't any "less" significant  (Eh, you might be sarcastic in here with ur comment again but I'm just pointing out some relevancy) lol :p

SonYukView4ever

ruk_KimBarry said:
Well my close friend lives in thailand so she will give me all the info. She gave me a tiny piece. Pra'ek and I guess Mint if she is confirm, Pra'ek and Mint are step brother and sister. Pra'ek loves his little sister like it is his own blood but all Mint think is that Pra'ek's mother was the reason why her dad left her mom.

oooh sounds like Mint's character will hold a lot of grudges and anger!!! the girl can finally handle another mature and dramatic role. :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't mind. I blame all those people who only wishes to see Nadech not venture out. But im glad Nadech and Kim are pairing up again. Just wish he would allow himself to grow out of being shuffle between Kim and Yaya.

Daisy, I know but I feel that Chalida deserve to shine for once on her own. Well obviously she has stolen a few spotlight before with only being a supporter but I really want her to have a lakorn where she is the main cast where most of the stuff revolves around her.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
Oooowww hope this is true! Hope this is true! Since it khun Da there will BE at least a kissin scene where it doesnt have too be staring lol!!! Please please please be true!!!

NK reunion sound great right now hahaha :heart: :wink:

Side note: dont put too much hope in this or it will just end up in dissappiontmet...

Well here da plan of Kim and Nadech!
1. Nadech is not filming anything right now but just waiting for this one others lakorn with Yaya...which i believe it will start shooting by da end of da year to wat i read at iheartlakorns???
2. Kim is now only filming TRRR and school at da same time which in her lastest interview she said work and school does not come running into one and another...

So tat mean there a chance lol just saying just saying hehehe

Sweet_09 - I'm not getting my hopes up darling...Not..Not...refuse...Not LOL.... :woot2:  <---- do I look wishful? LOL

SonYukView4ever

fun said:
I don't mind. I blame all those people who only wishes to see Nadech not venture out. But im glad Nadech and Kim are pairing up again. Just wish he would allow himself to grow out of being shuffle between Kim and Yaya.

LOL. First Mark was shuffled between Mint and Kim, now Nadech is being shuffled between Kim and Yaya. Lmao.!!!!!!!! Ah, Kim is actually the lucky card though!! In some recent interviews, Kim was questioned if she wanted to play with Boy in lakorn. lol  Kim didnt hesitate but if that was to be the case Boy would be shuffled between Kim and Margie too. Lmfao!! :loool:  :loool:

Daisy, I know but I feel that Chalida deserve to shine for once on her own. Well obviously she has stolen a few spotlight before with only being a supporter but I really want her to have a lakorn where she is the main cast where most of the stuff revolves around her.

I understand you.  I don't think it's fair either because she does deserve her own full screen to outshine all others as well!!!

---

I don't know how Ken will look with Mint if this is to be confirmed because Ken is no no!! Lol

Kayla

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
LOL. First Mark was shuffled between Mint and Kim, now Nadech is being shuffled between Kim and Yaya. Lmao.!!!!!!!! Ah, Kim is actually the lucky card though!! In some recent interviews, Kim was questioned if she wanted to play with Boy in lakorn. lol  Kim didnt hesitate but if that was to be the case Boy would be shuffled between Kim and Margie too. Lmfao!! :loool:  :loool:

I understand you.  I don't think it's fair either because she does deserve her own full screen to outshine all others as well!!!

---

I don't know how Ken will look with Mint if this is to be confirmed because Ken is no no!! Lol

Sounds like they are play musical chair my friend! Kim is definitely lucky!! LOL

avarachika1

sarNie Egg
Great!, this is some good rumor news even though it's just rumors. Can't wait to see NK again.

DaisyDukes* said:

Lmao, Kim sure is lucky.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Wait what???? Ken to Mario, OMFG my dream of seeing Chario together EEEKKKKK. But i kinda wanted Ken P and Mint. They could of been a good match, Since i also love Ken hehehe. But Chario i am dying for, OMFG i hope this is confirm na.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
wow, now Mario. umm. he is going to be only one lakorn later on. We'll see if this is a confirm lakorn or not.
Even if this is confirm, i don't think we'll get to see any updates until after YLC and the other lakorn Nadech
have with Yaya are done with the filming. Still a long way to go.