[Ch3] Sai Lub Rai Ruk Puan (Mind@Work)

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
I'm stunned! :-( I really like Peter. But it's so unprofessional of him to miss the first day of filming.
I hope he has good reasons because it will obviously affect his acting career.

I just rewatched Samee Tee Tra and Pope and Ploy's chemistry makes me cheer for them. However, a reunion will be difficult because Pope doesn't fit the spy character (my opinion).

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dr@maddicts said:
I'm stunned! :-( I really like Peter. But it's so unprofessional of him to miss the first day of filming.
I hope he has good reasons because it will obviously affect his acting career.

I just rewatched Samee Tee Tra and Pope and Ploy's chemistry makes me cheer for them. However, a reunion will be difficult because Pope doesn't fit the spy character (my opinion).
i want a popeploy reunion too but i doubt it won't since his pretty busy another choice is Rome since his no longer in Fai Lang Fai
Rome has played action romantic comedy before if his chosen he'll look hot with Ploy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
my Thai translator just told me that Peter has been pulled out of this lakorn by producer 
so person created this thread or admin please rub off PeterCorp name 

wonder who will replace him pairing with Ploy 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
SAY WHAT? Oh Noooooo! I was really looking forward to watch Peter and Ploy!

Why is peter being this irresponsible to the point of producers having to pull him out of a lakorn! How can i watch or ever see peter the same again after this, sucks how someone's offscreen ethics can affect on how i view them onscreen, my curiosity has done real damage to my enjoyment. I never used to be interested in an actor offscreen, no matter how much i like a particular person, it made me enjoy lakorns/dramas so much more that way. I fully blame naya for my unhealthy curiosity lol

Hopefully the new praek exudes the same suaveness/coolness that peter posesses, if not it's a skip for me

ellug

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
my Thai translator just told me that Peter has been pulled out of this lakorn by producer 
so person created this thread or admin please rub off PeterCorp name 

wonder who will replace him pairing with Ploy 

So basically this has been confirmed.  I liked Peter so much since ARO.  It hurts to think that he's being "irresponsible" as it rumored.  How can he let the same thing happen twice, previously the event and now this lakorn!  What is he thinking about?  Does he care about his reputation at all? 

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
i want a popeploy reunion too but i doubt it won't since his pretty busy another choice is Rome since his no longer in Fai Lang Fai
Rome has played action romantic comedy before if his chosen he'll look hot with Ploy
I doubt Rome will be chosen because if I understand well he quit FLF to take care of his dad.
So if he accepts this lakorn, it would mean that he can handle a lakorn's filming and his family duty.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
yeah, if Rome accepts this lakorn he will come off shady having quit FLF and turn around to do this one. So no go for Rome.

Peter is foolish to take the opportunity for granted. Not just that, no one is going to want to work with someone that doesn't follow through...your words are only good if it meant something. I wonder if things are just way too much for him at home and plus work. But still no excuse because this is not the first time. I hope he learns or we won't see him on screen anymore.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I guess that's it for his acting career. I doubt anyone will approach him after this. He's not getting younger, he's got a family, and he's got bad work ethics...oh Peter.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bubbles8 said:
SAY WHAT? Oh Noooooo! I was really looking forward to watch Peter and Ploy!

Why is peter being this irresponsible to the point of producers having to pull him out of a lakorn! How can i watch or ever see peter the same again after this, sucks how someone's offscreen ethics can affect on how i view them onscreen, my curiosity has done real damage to my enjoyment. I never used to be interested in an actor offscreen, no matter how much i like a particular person, it made me enjoy lakorns/dramas so much more that way. I fully blame naya for my unhealthy curiosity lol

Hopefully the new praek exudes the same suaveness/coolness that peter posesses, if not it's a skip for me
somehow pra'ek maybe could be Rome since his no longer in Fai Lang Fai, i always dream of Rome&Ploy would be cool they were in Kularb Rai Narm but weren't as pair they were suppose to play in Nangtard2015 but got pulled out as well due to Ploy she wanted to play comedy and Rome has a sick dad in hospital Rome his pretty free now, feel sorry for Ploy she has to wait to film and waiting for her pra'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
dr@maddicts said:
I doubt Rome will be chosen because if I understand well he quit FLF to take care of his dad.
So if he accepts this lakorn, it would mean that he can handle a lakorn's filming and his family duty.
this lakorn should be okay for Rome since its a romantic comedy relaxing mixes a few action 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
No, Rome look too worn out. He needs to take off a whole year to take care of himself. I think Por would fit this role more. He had good chemistry with Ploy in there first lakorn.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
Has anyone seen this lakorn starring Peter
and Marsha? Is it any good?

https://youtu.be/VXWsBbddntM"]https://youtu.be/VXWsBbddntM

I saw a bit of EP1, but lost interest because the setting wasn't in Thailand. Haha. Honestly though, if you want to watch it for some fresh cute handsome Peter, go right ahead. HEHE. I might just do that since I'm missing the guy. That irresponsible guy who probably has a good reason, but just doesn't speak out loud guy. HAHA.