[Ch3] Sai Lub Rai Ruk Puan (Mind@Work)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I don't even know when and where to start....
IG? Lol. I wish I was good at photo-shopping so I can make nice photo banners to tag the producers. I want our account to contain requests that are dream pairs. Actors who match in looks and acting like Andrew and Anne or Matt and Ken T. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
IG? Lol. I wish I was good at photo-shopping so I can make nice photo banners to tag the producers. I want our account to contain requests that are dream pairs. Actors who match in looks and acting like Andrew and Anne or Matt and Ken T. 
We should, we should. Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
Yay! Another lakorn for Peter. :)
Mind@Work already doing the closing party of Louis&Preem lakorn, so we'll be seeing Peter&Ploy fitting on the 16th and shooting in March 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this couple looks hot, looks like we have another version of PP somehow Peter he reminded me of Pope. 
Saw a pic of Ploy holding a gun. Somehow this lakorn looks like Mission Impossible Tom Cruise 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Peter looks really good!! Not really fond of Ploy's fitting clothes and appearance so far though, hopefully they tone it down a bit during filming, with the right make up Ploy can look nice and non-rai like her "Nang Ma" role.

Physically, Peter and Ploy looks so compatible, will tune it to it if it's a light and fun lakorn!!